Brand New FORD RACING SUPER COBRA JET OVAL THROTTLE BODY (07-14 GT500)

SSThunder

Established Member
sweet deal bump. $575 shipped and it's listed for $649 on americanmuscle.com so save $75 and buy mine. Brand new never mounted. She's pertty lol

SSThunder

Established Member
another bump lol. sweet deal bump. $575 shipped and it's listed for $649 on americanmuscle.com so save $75 and buy mine. Brand new never mounted. She's pertty lol

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm interested. I know this sounds like a weird question, how long ago did you buy it?

SSThunder

Established Member
I'm interested. I know this sounds like a weird question, how long ago did you buy it?

Shipping date of May 14, 2014. Setup a date to install and tune but never got around to getting it done lol. Too much home stuff came up. House I purchased in summer of 2013 has so much landscape and I redid a lot of it lol. Took up some weird vine tree thing and found an old big dish pole and concrete under that lol. Now I plan to have a 3 car detached garage built and add a lift. My attached 2 car is normal height and I want a lift because this dang car is so low. Last owner put her on the ground lol.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It's amazing to me there are no buyers @ this price. This T/B is good for 25 + whp over a twin 65mm. For owners of 2011 + MY rides, you don't even need to retune if you're already running a twin 65mm. It drives just as smoothly as the twin 65 !!

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
It's amazing to me there are no buyers @ this price. This T/B is good for 25 + whp over a twin 65mm. For owners of 2011 + MY rides, you don't even need to retune if you're already running a twin 65mm. It drives just as smoothly as the twin 65 !!

I didnt know that, I've been eying a mono but thought I would need a retune.

SSThunder

Established Member
another bump. Will let it got for $550 shipped if paid by paypal gift so I don't incur fees. Normal paypal is $575 shipped. Any questions, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread