Brand new 99-01 throttle cable & Mach 1 upper, lower, tb, iac, tps, injectors

Shadow Z

Established Member
Throttle cable was purchased from a guy who bought it straight from the dealership before they were discontinued, only opened to inspect, and then decided to do a 5.4 on his project rather than a 4.6. I have since decided to do a 4.0 Whipple rather than twin 62mm turbos. Should be a lot more enjoyable on a T56 street car.

The Mach 1 parts are off of a car that had a stock piston crumble to bits at around 60k miles. I could also include the timing cover if needed, from the same car. Or a Mark VIII timing cover. I've since found a great package deal on an 03-04 timing cover, lower, pulley bridge, alt. brackets, etc, so I really need this moved quickly as a package. Will not be parting. $40 additional for either timing cover.

$620, shipped, paypal fees covered, no additional bs. Or, $580 picked up in Delaware, 19941. It's easiest to contact me via email, however I have no complaints with a PM. I'll just be a lil' slower to respond as I don't check the forum a lot. [email protected]

12562422_1001809976552295_1305330401_o.jpg

Shadow Z

Established Member
Depends, what do you want? If you want the intake setup only, sure. Otherwise, I have like a dozen people that already want just the cable. So, I want to get a buyer for the intake before I sell just the cable, if I'm going to split.

Shadow Z

Established Member
Sorry for the late reply, by the way. I jump on frequently to check PMs, but didn't check back on the actual thread.

Shadow Z

Established Member
So you're telling me I could buy a complete Mach 1 upper, lower, tb, the other nonsense, and a 99-01 Cobra/03-04 Mach 1 throttle cable, shipped, for $300?

The cables alone seem to always fetch a very minimum of $120. I typically see them sold/buy it now on ebay for $180-$200.

Shadow Z

Established Member
That's a killer deal. I know Todd won't consider cutting and porting a C head lower for less than $500. So, someone must have home ported it and not had much money into it.

All in all, I can respect that a lower and a cable can be bought for $300 or so, but I simply won't let all of my stuff go for that. On top of losing money, I'd be crazy to let essentially a bolt-on and go setup go for that little money. All one would need to run this would be the fuel rail, hardware, and a cruise cable.

Shadow Z

Established Member
A final bump for it though. $500 shipped is my absolute rock bottom. No bites there, I'm keeping it.

Users who are viewing this thread