Brakes!!!

ron_lightning04

Established Member
yeah no joke if i where to i would get brembo man , the best of the best .

but i am going to go larrys route i LOVE HIS ROTORPROS"rotor pro rocks" :rockon:

i did not get paid to say that lol <----- every one else says it so i did to lol

lates ron,

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
My brakes are crap. They are cracking and warping. Just had them turned and got new pads 8500 mi ago.

TTA89

Established Member
OH-MAN said:
TCE Gen2 Lightning kit Willwood calipers, 13" rotors, pads, bearings, ss braided hoses.
I like it. Todd is a great guy and knows his stuff.
http://tceperformanceproducts.com/
Disclaimer:I do not receive anything from Todd. I paid full price.

I have his Kit as well. I have around 35k miles on it daily driven. Works Great!

Sure its more expensive than buying Stock Rotors and Pads but after you do that a few times you could have just upgraded to the good kit in the first place.

It really depends what you do with your truck. I Auto X and will be doing a couple open track days so I wanted better brakes and its SOO worth it. :banana:

The Brembo's are nice as well but they are big $$$. If you think the TCE kit is expensive don't even look at the Brembos. :dw:

OH-MAN

Established Member
TTA89 said:
I have his Kit as well. I have around 35k miles on it daily driven. Works Great!

Sure its more expensive than buying Stock Rotors and Pads but after you do that a few times you could have just upgraded to the good kit in the first place.

It really depends what you do with your truck. I Auto X and will be doing a couple open track days so I wanted better brakes and its SOO worth it. :banana:

The Brembo's are nice as well but they are big $$$. If you think the TCE kit is expensive don't even look at the Brembos. :dw:

I agree. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread