Brake cooling ducts

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Dale,
Lets work on this. Get some dimensions for the spindle off your BMW, a few pictures and I'll see what I can do.

My email is [email protected]

:beer::beer:

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Dale,
Lets work on this. Get some dimensions for the spindle off your BMW, a few pictures and I'll see what I can do.

My email is [email protected]

:beer::beer:

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

Sounds good. It may be a few weeks. I am graduating the Sergeant major's Academy this week and on the road all week leaving Hell Paso for Tampa.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Are you still selling these kits? No posts in over 2 months. I wonder if this kit will work seeing as how I have a fairly large front mount intercooler now?

keith89

Established Member
I left him a PM and e-mail about 2 weeks ago because i'm interested in the crossover tube plug. I haven't gotten a response yet...Maybe he's on vacation?

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I'm ok guys. I'm on vacation right now in eastern, TN and have very limited access to the internet.

I will be going all aluminum on the backing plates and will also be addressing the air delivery to the center of the rotor. Several customers have asked about the air being directed over the inside face of the rotor possibly causing uneven cooling and rotor cracks. While I haven't experienced this problem myself, I plan to redesign my backing plates to remedy any possible issues.

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
I'm ok guys. I'm on vacation right now in eastern, TN and have very limited access to the internet.

I will be going all aluminum on the backing plates and will also be addressing the air delivery to the center of the rotor. Several customers have asked about the air being directed over the inside face of the rotor possibly causing uneven cooling and rotor cracks. While I haven't experienced this problem myself, I plan to redesign my backing plates to remedy any possible issues.

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

Keep us posted on this. I'll be first in line to pick up a set, especially if they're redesigned for improved flow to the rotor center.

keith89

Established Member

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

Glad to hear you're well and hopefully relaxing on vacation. Even after you've created a great product or two for us, you're still not done. I cant wait to see the changes/improvements.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

Find a place called Ozone and check out the falls. It is worth the little hike from the road to the bottom of the falls. Oh yeah, bring a swim suit.

kobra01

Established Member
Anothony, I purchased your brake kit in May 2008. Works great, no more brake fade. Was replacing my brake pads and noticed the hose is tearing on the lip of backing plate. How much for a set of new hoses shipped to California 92606.

Thanks, Ken

Users who are viewing this thread