Brainstorm with me. (black out the emblems)

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I blacked mine out too, very happy, but bought a black Ford oval

Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

Last edited:

greengt88

Established Member
i didnt even remove my snake grille emblem, just tape a trash bag around the whole front end and sprayed away. took 5 minutes.....i hate chrome emblems and wheels and anything else chrome.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
EvilBlack - great job, the ford oval I would get from a member on here that does custom ones.

:thumbsup:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
but I've already got the stocker SVT emblem on the left, and isn't there a hole behind the ford oval?

Just paint it and move it over, thats what i did! Needs to be resprayed though, but i think its alot cleaner looking. I still gotta do my side emblems. Evils look beast, thats exactly what i want! That plastidip is awesome, deff going to try that.

17030013879402182331223.jpg

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Just did the Plastidip badge painting... I have to say i was super hesitant to spray anything on my paint, but i had trust and DAMN did it come out good! I cannot believe how easily it came off my paint, the side cobras came out perfect, the front and the back should get one more coat. Awesome awesome awesome idea whoever found this! :rockon:

3 coats, 5 mins inbetween, 45 mins after final coat. Took longer to tape it up! Tomorrow im taking modeling paint and filling in the middle body ovals white :)

img0519copy.jpg

img0520copy.jpg

img0521copy.jpg

img0522copy.jpg

img0523copy.jpg

img0524copy.jpg

img0525copyp.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread