Bradley beats Pacquiao???????

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
I dont know what fight the judges were watching :shrug: but all i got to say is that Pac-man got robbed!!!!!!!! :fm::fm::fm::fm::fm:

What are your guy's thought on the fight?

svtaddict

Established Member
it was bullshit i bet they just want bradley to fight mayweather because the next best thing would be "the guy who beat pacquiao"!

force feed

Established Member
It was complete bullshit and pacman got robbed. It was obvious he won the fight. Judges were high watching the wrong fight cuz pacman was the obvious winner.

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
It sucks even more cuss after Mayweathers last fight, it sounded like he really wanted to fight Manny. Now im not sure thats ever gonna happen. :fm:

elcobrita

Established Member
Pacquiao took him to school the first 6 rounds that he took it easy on him the last 6, plan backfired on him

G04cobra

Established Member
Wouldn't it be nice if judges were held accountable for their actions just like any other job? It would be interesting to hear their reasoning behind the scores round by round. I know the judges dont have access to compubox but it doesnt take compubox to figure out who threw and landed more punches...boxing politics FTL:nonono:

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
That was the most rigged, bullshit and sabotaged fight I've ever witnessed. Bradley got destroyed by Pacquiao and Pacquiao laughed at the end when the judges announced their decision. It's so sad what boxing has become, it is honestly one of the most fun to watch (imo) and be involved in sports but this just ****ed everything up.

People are not blind, even Bradley stated he's going to review the tape to see if he actually won. It seems like Bradley is a stand up guy and if he is then he'll accept that he truly lost. Then again it seems everything is solely based on ego and money so the odds of that happening out in the open are slim to none.

I'll continue to love boxing but won't have the passion for the pro fights ever again, seems like amateur boxing is where it's at :nonono:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Big money is in both their futures. I just wish the Mayweather fight would have come in the last two years.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Big money is in both their futures. I just wish the Mayweather fight would have come in the last two years.

Shit you're not the only one. I'm convinced that if they would've fought that two years ago, they would've wanted a rematch, we'd probably be on our 2nd or 3rd fight, and each fighter would've made tons... something I figured was all Mayweather cared about

makevelie187

Established Member
boxing is a multi billion dollar business, money is taking over the boxing world and its reputation is going down the hole it sucks...

Although bradley has his belt, the fans know who the real winner is, that belt is almost meaningless now because of that, one thing you cannot rig is what the fans see with their eyes. Bradley would have been a real champ if he said i can't accept this belt knowing it was a rigged fight. This is why i have lost interest in boxing and turned to UFC/MMA almost impossible to rig those fights. Money gets to the best of everything unfortunately.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Funny I'm not even upset, even after hearing the other side defending the split decision.

Although I watched that fight on a stream, I had pac winning at 9 of the 12 rounds. And thats being generous to Bradley, he seems like a stand up guy though.

I hope this reinvigorates Pacman, call out Floyd for 2013, before they both get too old.

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
Boxing is dead. They're just trying to make things interesting. Once the mayweather vs paquiao fight happens, there won't be nothing left in boxing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, I'm shocked! Not having seen it, I'll take everyone's word that PacMan got robbed. Wow!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Pacman destroyed Bradley, it wasn't even close. I was watching with my brother and a few friends and when we heard the decision we all turned to each other and were like WTF!! Lol, seriously anyone that watched knows it's fixed and doing that with this fight made it WAY to obvious.

Funny thing is, this is the first fight I've purchased since De La Hoya lost to Mosely I believe it was in the same manner, and I swore I would never buy another. Well this time im done for sure, even if Manny ever fights Mayweather.

cobra199711

Established Member
Boxing **** pisses me off!!! Pacman was robbed in this fight, I'm still in complete denial today. Bradley may, and I say may with high uncertainty have won 3 rounds in the fight. I thought Pacman looked very composed and dominant in this fight. WOW

White608

Go faster
Established Member
when big money gets into any sport .. it becomes a business and loses most creditability

Users who are viewing this thread