BP Screws it customers!!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I couldn't believe it. I have an account with BP for a gas card. I made about $87.00 in charges two months ago. For what ever reason, the mail in payment from my bank got lost in the mail and I had to have the bank remail it. (I do on line bill payment at the beginning of each month.) They got the payment and they took a week and a half to process it. They added a $50.00 late fee! I sent a another payment the mext month which gave me a $202.00 or so credit. (The bill I got didn't show the payment I had made, plus there were some additional charges.)

I asked them to waive this late fee since I had been a long time customer that always paid on time. They refused. I asked to speak to a supervisor, they refused to put one on the line. So I told them to close my account. I figure if that is how they treat their customers, I will take my business else where. I simply asked them to send me back what I had over paid them....

THEY REFUSED!!!

Where do these big corps get the idea that they can run over people like that?!

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
hhhmmm

i, personally, wouldnt take advice from someone that pays for a free site

You obviously didn't detect my sarcasm.

Maybe you should make another thread about Michael Jackson's death being a conspiracy.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Maybe you should make another thread about Michael Jackson's death being a conspiracy.

for me to make ANOTHER of anything implies that i did one already, as in for me to make another thread on MJ's death being a conspiracy means that i have made one in the past.

I havent.

stop being an idiot and saying or doing stupid things like...paying for free stuff

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Shouldn't the bank have been held responsible for paying the late charge since they were unable to get said payment to BP on time? Just curious.

U.M.

KingBlack

Established Member
:lol: I think it was actually J. Edgar Hoover.

Nice insult outside of SD. Enjoy your infractions. Keep it up and maybe we can get you banned.

you need to learn the difference between an insult and an opinion. my opinion of you is based off of many of your past post.

CobraMac

Established Member
you need to learn the difference between an insult and an opinion. my opinion of you is based off of many of your past post.

When you think it in your head it is your opinion...once you say it aloud or type it, it then becomes an insult. And with that being said...infraction time for you from that INSULT

KingBlack

Established Member
idiot = someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way

does it make sense to spend more money and time on legal fees then the expected sum of the entitlement? its counterproductive.

ssssnake

Established Member
Back on subject. Hi John! Good to see you on the board again. I agree customer service has gone out the window nowadays. Last week, I was disconnecting one home of electricity and moving it to another with the company I've not only been a customer with since 1994 and my husband worked for them for 26 years, and they told me they required a $350.00 deposit. After over an hour of haggling, I told them to just disconnect it, and I'd go with another electric provider. Idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread