Boyd Coddington special edition mustang

myrare1

Established Member
Has anyone seen these? I just looked at one here in Indy (it was a silver and black one) and it looks great but for $42,xxx do you think it will ever be worth anything? It is basically an appearance option without any real performance upgrades aside from exhaust.

Here is a link if you haven't seen it.
FYI, there are some models in bikini's so I thought I would warn you if you are at work.

http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/special/boyd/index.shtml

100 Boyd California Roadsters will be built in 2003 with a silver and black and red and black two-tone color combination.

Standard Components:

18-inch Boyd Coddington Wheels with Performance Tires
Custom Two-Tone Paint
Pin Stripe
Roush Rear Wing
California Roadster Decals
Custom Boyd Roadster Leather
Hard “Roadster Style” Tonneau Cover
Convertible Styling Bar

The one I looked at had Magnaflow exhaust coming out the back. I haven't seen too many roush stangs without side exhaust. Just thought I would share.

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by myrare1
Has anyone seen these? I just looked at one here in Indy (it was a silver and black one) and it looks great but for $42,xxx do you think it will ever be worth anything? It is basically an appearance option without any real performance upgrades aside from exhaust.

Here is a link if you haven't seen it.
FYI, there are some models in bikini's so I thought I would warn you if you are at work.

http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/special/boyd/index.shtml

Boyd Coddington made custom hot rodding famous. Jack Roush has brought a dependable level of performance to the streets. Together, they have created the Boyd California Roadster. Offered in a convertible only, this vehicle is a reminder that California is a state of mind. So drop the top and enjoy the smooth and sporty styling of the Cat Roadster. 100 Boyd California Roadsters will be built in 2003 with a silver and black and red and black two-tone color combination.

Standard Components:

18-inch Boyd Coddington Wheels with Performance Tires
Custom Two-Tone Paint
Pin Stripe
Roush Rear Wing
California Roadster Decals
Custom Boyd Roadster Leather
Hard “Roadster Style” Tonneau Cover
Convertible Styling Bar

The one I looked at had Magnaflow exhaust coming out the back. I haven't seen too many roush stangs without side exhaust. Just thought I would share.
yeah it is a gt vert, we got 3 in stock. my opinion overpriced. but i wil sell one:D :D :D :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Its really over priced but it does stand out due to the 2 tone color & the rims it has.

For a 2v motor nah... :nonono: Not sure why Rousch or even Saleen cant go with the 4v?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
He pushes his staff to complete his unrealistic deadlines to make profit, yet doesnt share it with them and is the first to whine they took a sunday off while he is hitting on young chicks at a car show.

Users who are viewing this thread