babsbunny3 (Mishel Thorpe)

babs.png

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking car.

Boyd Cottington Jr worked for me for a while...interesting character.

Does a good job detailing vehicles though.

gambit90lx

Established Member
It was like that when i got the car..and the funny thing was it was a 65 year old man that had the car before me 1 owner had 49,000 original miles on it. I had planned on removing the system and selling it but after multiple car shows i have decided to keep it the box is made to appear to look like a speedster cover from behind..have had lots of compliments and asked who made the box because it was professionally did. I know it hurts originality but besides the radio, speakers, and bottom of door panels made with the same material as box..rest of car is all original

gambit90lx

Established Member
Best I can tell, this is her now.
babsbunny3 (Mishel Thorp

Still dislike the wheels and grill but if I'm remember correctly exact color combo is in 5.0 or MMFF a ways back. Should try to find the issue. No sarcasm, just be cool to put it all together.

Edit: I see others dug some up. I miss the Roush bumpers.
I actually had that exact magazine and actually threw it away 2 months before getting this car..i have only owned foxbody mustangs and sold my last one in may before this showed up at Easley Ford place..dang it..i remember reading the article and really liking the car and the model but after 20 years i had forgotten about these cars until it just pretty much fell into my lap...

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
i would love to get Jack Roush autograph as well
He used to go to dealerships and make "special" appearances. He would have an autograph session in the dealership and then go outside and autograph the cars of those who showed up.

I had my Roush signed by Jack in early 2003 I believe. He signed a couple of my diecast cars for me as well. Very nice guy.

That was 20 years ago though. Not sure if he is still making himself available to the public or not.

gambit90lx

Established Member
He used to go to dealerships and make "special" appearances. He would have an autograph session in the dealership and then go outside and autograph the cars of those who showed up.

I had my Roush signed by Jack in early 2003 I believe. He signed a couple of my diecast cars for me as well. Very nice guy.

That was 20 years ago though. Not sure if he is still making himself available to the public or not.
From what i am hearing he is not anymore and turned over things like that to Jack Jr..

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
From what i am hearing he is not anymore and turned over things like that to Jack Jr..

Although I appreciate the family trying to keep a connection with the public, there is nothing like the original. Don't think I would want Jack JR's signature on my Roush.....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Last edited:

gambit90lx

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread