Bowling green update thread

Bud

Established Member
Beefcake just qualified first with an 8.18 at 165.48.

That was an awesome run!

Kicked out an 8.86/ 152/ 1.28 60'. Was the only car to do turbo shootout q3, everybody else bailed or had too much dew on the windshield and no defroster

Congrats, 8.86 daily driver...nuts!

I have a vid of your run to post but the Internet in the hotel isn't so great right now.

Awesome, can't wait to see the vid. Mine turned out like shit

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am super stoked right now, I can't even go to bed, previous best is an 8.40 in the class. so the 8.18 smashes it, d/a was killer though.

My crew chief told me not to run, Justin burcham told me not to run, but.

as I looked at the lights, and saw no more moisture floating in the air, and the track just re prepped, I though the track would hold it.

craziest ride of my life, 1.25 60', but I'm pretty sure that was on the back tire, I was still in the air when I clicked 2nd gear, to back it up and make it official needs to be withing 1%, so I need an 8.268, not sure how the air will be tomorrow, but I'm going to give it hell

I'm going to put a little more in it out of the hole and see if she'll hold it

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Kicked out an 8.86/ 152/ 1.28 60'. Was the only car to do turbo shootout q3, everybody else bailed or had too much dew on the windshield and no defroster

Here is your run:

[video=youtube;4SlmiddYzHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SlmiddYzHg[/video]

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Awesome runs guys!

Did Rebecca Starkey show up? I don't see her on the true street results or SST...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Beefcake hit the rev limiter on the 1-2 shift and was put out. He says that wont be an issue next season when he ditches the stock ecu.

Users who are viewing this thread