Bought my first Terminator

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
After searching for weeks for a CO Mach 1 and then discussing my options with my tuner I decided to buy an '03 Cobra instead. PO had installed a 2.76 billetflow pulley, homemade CAI, high flow cats, and a Mac catback. Car needed some work that had been neglected but she's coming along nicely. My friend and I spent 8 hrs buffing her and bring the paint back to life. I have replaced both front hubs, d/s inner tie rod and outer tie rod end, rack bushings, and a new inter cooler pump is on it's way from Tousley Ford. Going in for a dyno tune from Matt at Performance Evolution and keeping my fingers crossed for 460 to the tire. Looking forward to the wealth of knowledge from this forum and helping others whenever possible.

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Something looks amiss with the hood to fender gap on the pass. side. How many miles are on it? I'm guessing you got a pretty good deal on it seeing as you had some work to do after purchasing.

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
Something looks amiss with the hood to fender gap on the pass. side. How many miles are on it? I'm guessing you got a pretty good deal on it seeing as you had some work to do after purchasing.

The gap is spot on, hood sat lower than the fenders because the front stops were screwed almost all the way down. This car was really neglected, she's got a good home now.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I was looking at a OW terminator before buying my SB. One of my favorite colors. Enjoy and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread