bought my cobra a little friend, new DD inside!

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
i've wanted one of these for a while now and i found this and just could not pass it up! 2003 SVT focus with euro trim package!!! i bought it from the original owner with 97K on it for only $4000. this car is completely immaculate for having higher miles...the interior is great (normal wear on the leather) and the exterior looks even better! it runs great with no mechanical problems (haven't found any yet). i think it's really cool that i found one with the euro trim, comes with leather recaro seats, HID's, and a getrag 6 speed manual. only mods the car has is an AEM cai and the exhaust resonator removed. the stereo sounds loud and crisp with its factory 6 disc changer and built in subwoofer. the car handles amazing for what it is, very fun to drive! i hope she holds up for my 70 mile round trip to work everyday :beer:
Focus2.jpg

Focus3.jpg

Focus4.jpg

Focus5.jpg

Focus6.jpg

Focus8.jpg

Focus7.jpg

he also gave me the original window sticker :rockon:

windowsticker.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nice,my kid just sold one,exact same car and color.Great car,iirc he had around 85K with xero troubles.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
My buddy has a dd focus and it's been a good car for him... I'm sure this one will be fun to drive.. nice find for a great price !

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
very nice car... my buddy got a brand new one like 4 years ago and rolled it drunk the first week he had it...

txbull

Established Member
really nice !! my good friend has one its a dedicated track car now, but when it was on the street i loved to drive it. we put a short throw shifter, cai, TB, screamin demon coil packs,borla exuast, and a tune man would that little thang could scoot !! matter of fac he lives in pleasington ca.

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
LOVE IT! And the price! I can't believe you picked it up for that. That would be my perfect DD as well, I'm not in the market for one yet, but that's the car I want.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
nice DD! you sure got a deal, you dont find them for that price. i was choosing between the SVT focus and contour for a DD. ive always wanted one but i like the contours too. im on my 2and

Users who are viewing this thread