Bought another stang today!

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
As you know I own a Cobra already, But today I purchased him a girlfriend. I just picked up a 2000 Saleen Speedster for the wife. The car has 14,500 miles and the mods are listed below. I picked this car up from a friend of mine who collects Saleens. I'll try and scan in a dyno sheet when I get more time.

Mods:
Saleen Supercharger/Intercooler
66m.m. Chicane blower pulley (12-13psi )
Mac cold air intake
Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter
Bassani H-Pipe
Borla cat-back exhaust
Full kenny brown suspension setup
Baer 4 piston caliper brakes and drilled rotors on all 4 corners
(possibly more stuff but I can't remember right now)

The wife absolutely loves the car and has been grinning from ear to ear since we picked it up today. The car makes 338.7 rear wheel horsepower and 421.5 ft. lbs. of tourqe at the wheels with just the blower. When misting a shot of N20 into the Mac intake it jumps to 384.1 horsepower and 424.6 torque. The run on N20 was only used on the dyno. The car does not have the bottle on it. Anway enjoy the pics and let me know what you think.

Razor. :beer:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I hope you have a two stall garage for both of your sweet rides.

For some reason, I think white looks sweet on the 99+ Stangs. More so than any other year, IMO. Nice new ride!

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Razor,

That car is sweet!!! Good lookin car, for a good lookin wife... I'm assuming :D

Ohh yea and... What type of chip does Springfield use?

Last edited:

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by peterjmc
Razor,

That car is sweet!!! Good lookin car, for a good lookin wife... I'm assuming :D

Ohh yea and... What type of chip does Springfield use?

Springfield uses either Diablo or Superchip. I run a superchip in my Cobra.

P.S. Thanks for the compliments, and yes the wife is hot, VERY hot.;-)

Razor.:beer:

COntour

Established Member
Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't the poney on the side mean that it's a V6. So is it a V6 with a turbo and intercooler, and then the body kit and suspension improvements? Thanks

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by COntour
Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't the poney on the side mean that it's a V6. So is it a V6 with a turbo and intercooler, and then the body kit and suspension improvements? Thanks

No the pony does not mean it's a V6. I actually just bought my brother a V6 mustang (2000 model) because he graduated boot camp with honors and deserves a nice ride to pimp in for his accomplishments. I also slapped some GT wheels on it for him so it actually looks half decent.:lol:

Anyway this is an authentic Saleen and I have the paperwork and original window sticker if you would like me to scan it and post it for you.

Razor.:beer:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by COntour

Didnt you take a look at the pics he posted? Clearly shows its not a V6, and deffinatly not turbo charged...

BTW sharp car Aka :)

Last edited:

COntour

Established Member
Razor, in NO way did I think you were lying about the car being a Saleen. I was just told by one of my friends who is a Mustang "Lover" that all the newer model Mustangs with the pony and the 3 stripes on the side are V6's. So that's why I asked, and now looking at the pictures I can tell that it's a V8. Sorry if I offended you in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread