Bought a Dark Horse with the Ford Performance Whipple Kit

ArabianOak

Established Member
Hi Gang,

On my way to pick up a pretty loaded DH from my local dealer...I have been going back and forth for a MONTH to get them to come under MSRP on this thing...lol. Part of the deal was to include the ford performance whipple kit.

That kit should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks and I will of course post results once that puppy is installed. I will post pics after I pick it up here shortly...here is the window sticker...the carbon rims are gorgeous and scary at the same time.

Thank you @13COBRA on your help via PM. I hope to do business with you in the future...I am sick of these local dealers playing so many games and making me wait so long to get a deal. lol. Still have the vette, might consign that soon, not sure...
IMG_4121.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Congrats on the new car!

Post some pics once you get it!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m awaiting my buddy’s FP Whipple kit also. I don’t hate the DH so it’ll be cool to see yours with the CF wheels and Whipple.
-J

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I sat in one and did a ride along on the Ford "Thrill ride" at Barret Jackson PB. I have to admit the DH really grew on me. Of course seeing the GTD in person first also helped stir my blue oval love all up. Also saw the new Shelby Super snake too.... That actually looked really good as well. So I came home from the auction feeling like I could see an S660 in my life at some point.
So congrats! Enjoy it. Curious what the whipple will do as well

ArabianOak

Established Member
Thanks gang...always good to be back in a mustang...doens't feel as slow as the times many have posted...lol.

I am having Deans Performance install the whipple kit and he wants me to put around 1000 miles on the car before he does the install...the kit is on backorder but my dealer told me he will have answers today on when they will get it...i will post more pics and videos and keep everyone posted.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks gang...always good to be back in a mustang...doens't feel as slow as the times many have posted...lol.

I am having Deans Performance install the whipple kit and he wants me to put around 1000 miles on the car before he does the install...the kit is on backorder but my dealer told me he will have answers today on when they will get it...i will post more pics and videos and keep everyone posted.

Supposed to start shipping mid May

Users who are viewing this thread