Boss302 Owners Kit

Traveler2

Established Member
UPS dropped my kit off 3 weeks after I bought my car.

looks like the waiting times are all over the map...

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Shit, hope mine comes in quickly. Just picked up the car 5/24 and am moving in July. Might have to make a call to Ford Racing.

BUCKET

Established Member
So it seem so far someone put a deposit on my car and signed paper work then backed out. I came an bought it as original owner. Well seems in the system they person who put the deposit on the car got my owners kit. Ford racing is looking into it and SUPPOSED to call me back. This is second time I have tried to get the kit for my car I bought off show room floor. Gah!

Jabooh1

Established Member
Purchased mine on 5/11 received the kit today. Thinking about the signed limited edition print. $600 is a lot though.

str3ck

Established Member
i've got one of the signed prints also, and yeah Ford is really proud of them. Keep in mind that if you are thinking about ordering one, there is always a banner at the top of the page that offers a discount code for them. right now the code is if 20% off. That number will fluctuate. I ordered mine one day when the code was for 30.2% off.

rosem32

Established Member
Vista6019, See if you can get a second VIN plate since you already bought the picture. I know they will give you an extra one if you call and ask when you place an order.

However, I do not know if they will still do it for you since you already have the picture. Its worth a shot to try. :)

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I'm the second owner of my 2013 PW Boss #1202. Is there anyway I can get this owners kit?

Ochoblanco

Established Member
I'm the second owner of my 2013 PW Boss #1202. Is there anyway I can get this owners kit?

I was told by Ford Racing that unless the previous owner gives it to you, then no. If the previous owner did not receive his/her kit, you might be able to talk them into sending it to you instead.

Vista6019

Established Member
Vista6019, See if you can get a second VIN plate since you already bought the picture. I know they will give you an extra one if you call and ask when you place an order.

However, I do not know if they will still do it for you since you already have the picture. Its worth a shot to try. :)

Good point, worth a try

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I was told by Ford Racing that unless the previous owner gives it to you, then no. If the previous owner did not receive his/her kit, you might be able to talk them into sending it to you instead.

Thanks Ill give them a call today. Is there a number to call specifically for Boss questions?

Ochoblanco

Established Member
Per Ford Racing yesterday, Ford only made enough kits to supply the original owners. They have not authorized Frpp to start selling any type of Boss kit at this time...but they expect Ford to allow that here in the near future. Something similar to what they provide SVT owners now (build sheets, catalogs, window sticker, etc). The person I spoke with couldn't tell me if FRPP would provide the actual kit or not.

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Called the number above and Dan charted my name, vin, address and number. He said he will see what he can do.

Do you guys know if the Boss owner's kit was automatically sent out or something the owner had to ask for? The original owner of my Boss did not activate a track key so I'm not sure if he wouldve called for an owners kit. My car came with all options and all documents/window sticker just not the track key or owners kit.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
The kit is automatically sent to the registered owner's address.

I came home one day to find mine sitting on my front porch..

Users who are viewing this thread