Boss302 Owners Kit

65sohc

Established Member
Get some beater wheels and put some race tires on them. That's about all you'll need for that track event. Maybe a set of front rotors and race pads if you plan on really pushing it.

Not necessary. You get to beat the shit out of Miller's cars.

Para81

Established Member
http://www.bosstrackattack.com/

This looks great, I want to go.

I've got a lot of travelling scheduled this year though, anyone know if this will be there end of 13/14? Really don't want to miss this!

Looks like they provide the Boss302 whole day is free - and you have the option of racing a FR500S around the track on day two for a price.

kbroush

Established Member
Mine came in the mail about a month ago. It is really cool! I do not have a picture but here is whats included:

Two Boss posters, double sided
Making of the Boss DVD
Ford racing parts catalog DVD
Certificate of authenticity with serialization of your Boss signed by Edsel Ford
A "thank you" letter from Ford engineers about purchasing your Boss
Serialized key chain (looks like the Boss 302 intake)
Fliers for Track Attack at Miller Motorspors
A coupon for "free" driving gloves if you attend track attack
Miller Motorsports driving school brochure
A Boss track attack flier with track key information
Ford racing parts flier with Boss specific parts
Boss 302 owners gear catalog (2 pages)
Hard cover book of the history of the original 69, 70 Boss and the current 12 and 13 Boss.

Let me know if I missed anything! : )

Oh and it all comes in a cool while box with Boss 302 logos on it.

NJSP117

Established Member
Got mine last week. Purchased the car in August. 6-7 weeks is about right. Very nice kit. Cool stuff. Pics are worthy of being framed.

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
Time to call Ford Racing!! hopefully a neighbor didn't latch on to it as they just left mine on the porch.

Vista6019

Established Member
Someone asked for pics of what is in the kit: not pictured is a DVD of the making of the Boss, as well as two posters...and a coupon for a free pair of driving gloves that can be picked up at the Boss Track Attack driving school at Miller Motorsport Park.
IMG_0577_zps1ebf0e6e.jpg

I also ordered one of the limited edition Ford prints with VIN Plate signed by Parnelli Jones. REALLY cool....

IMG_0648_zps1b94d216.jpg

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Someone asked for pics of what is in the kit: not pictured is a DVD of the making of the Boss, as well as two posters...and a coupon for a free pair of driving gloves that can be picked up at the Boss Track Attack driving school at Miller Motorsport Park.
IMG_0577_zps1ebf0e6e.jpg

I also ordered one of the limited edition Ford prints with VIN Plate signed by Parnelli Jones. REALLY cool....

IMG_0648_zps1b94d216.jpg

I think I will have to add that to my xmas list so the wife can order me one up!

Users who are viewing this thread