Boss with '13 GT500 Quad Tip Mufflers

BeachBoss302

I'm a new to this site and have a 2013 race red Boss and have been thinking about changing the mufflers to the 13 GT 500 as you did. You did a great running comparison of the two! would you mind telling me what kind of wheels you have and are they 19s, although I like the stock ones there just not bad ass looking enough for me, Thanks

Jabooh1

Established Member
I'm a new to this site and have a 2013 race red Boss and have been thinking about changing the mufflers to the 13 GT 500 as you did. You did a great running comparison of the two! would you mind telling me what kind of wheels you have and are they 19s, although I like the stock ones there just not bad ass looking enough for me, Thanks

My wheels are Forgestar CF5V 19x9 and 19x11 in gloss gunmetal. Purchased from Paul at Howey Industries.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Think I'll do this and put the plates back in the sidepipes when I get home in a week... car is WAY too loud with no cats and no plates.

Jabooh1

Established Member
I think so. It is a replacement for 12 or 12 boss I believe. Our Boss rear valance is the same so it should.

Users who are viewing this thread