BOSS and 03 couple of BIG PICS

Elliotness

Established Member
Couldn't pass this up this weekend. Saw the truck parked at the mall had to snap a few.

Last edited:

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
So that truck was all by itself and you took pics with it? Cool.

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Before people ask, the Boss trucks are just appearance and handling packages. Just a standard 260 HP 5.4L in there.

Elliotness

Established Member
Yep, truck sat all by itself just had to take some pics.. Does the Harley Davidson truck have performance upgrades. :??:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, the Harley is supercharged. I think they're about 30 hp less than the Lightning. There's a BOSS here in town. Same color. As a matter of fact I saw it today. Pretty nice looking, but if I had one I'd want something a little stronger under the hood to back up that BAD look.
:burnout:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Lighting has 380HP Harley has 340HP. 2PSI less boost. JLP has a Harley going in the 11's on a stock long block which is impressive for that heavy beast. I for one am not a fan of the Boss. Just doesn't appeal to me. But I always do hear "Dude, I saw a yellow Lightning today" from my friends. :nono: I tell them what's up really fast. HaHa. -Mat-

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Let me say nice car.

Being a former Lightning owner the Boss Trucks suck azzz. It's like a v6 Mustang with GT apperance package. Not so Fast N not os Furious.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by SVT F15O
JLP has a Harley going in the 11's on a stock long block which is impressive for that heavy beast.
Wow, Mat, that IS impressive. What mods is he running?

I, too, like the Lightning over the BOSS, and the Harley for that matter. Always liked the Lightning. You must surprise the heck out of a lot of people who would never expect a truck to be as fast as the sucker is.
:burnout:

Elliotness

Established Member
Originally posted by bosscobra
Where's the BOSS???

The truck is the "BOSS 5.4" F-150. I thought the truck looked absolutely great. Huge rims. The interior is nice.

However, why would you drop the $$$$ on a truck like this that doesn't offer some form of performance upgrade. Kinda ricey to put all the appearance upgrades on the truck and not back it up with some punch. To each his own.

Not trying to offend BOSS owners but 260 HP on a whale like that, not good at all :nonono: . You better not try to drop hammer on anyone in that thing. Probably get your azzzz handed to you.

Elliotness

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
I, too, like the Lightning over the BOSS, and the Harley for that matter. :burnout:

I liked the appearance of the boss over the Harley; however, knowing what I know today 260 HP BOSS :nonono: . I would take the lighting and the Harley over the BOSS 5.4 anyday.

Performance and appearance = :thumbsup:

appearance and poor performance = RICE

94SHO

Established Member
I agree that they look sweet,but they got no balls to back them up..I really like the orange colored one.

Users who are viewing this thread