Boss 302 vs R8 4.2

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Alright, with some of those details it now makes more sense. The mall was 1/4 mile ahead but the guy might have blown by it and through lights/signs over that 3/4 mile distance it sprawls. Obviously, I could see a cop pulling a guy over and cuffing him quickly in that sort of scenario.

Sorry if my BS meter got pegged quickly. Just seems like there are more and more outlandish stories being posted by people on message boards these days.

Haha no worries. I really should have decribed the shopping center better. It was so ridiculous I couldn't believe it. But if I post the same story in 2 weeks but change the color of the R8, or talk about pulling wheelies in 5th gear, then please wave the BS flag. :p

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Good Kill, those R8s are one of my favorite cars in the looks department... I would take the slower one in a heartbeat.

I took this just before a nice 70 to 130 run... he got me by a few lengths (pre LTs/stock tune). Very sweet and sound amazing IMHO.
AudiR8.PNG

SVTwhore

Established Member
Nice kill OP! Like a few others have said I would love love love to own an R8.

I recently had a similar scenario myself with a guy I refused to race. Dude was trying to antagonize a race at a red light with a cop sitting in a parking lot behind us. He obviously didn't see the cop because when he asked to race I replied with "are you ****ing stupid or something...?". He got all bitter and proceeded to do a brake stand and smoked out the intersection, needless to say the officer was less then impressed and had dude sitting on the curb cuffed almost immediately. Ahhh, good times lol!!! Sorry OP, not trying to jack your thread, your situation just happened to remind me of that incident.

Users who are viewing this thread