• 2000 Cobra R # 193

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 2003 Cobra (terminator) with 8800 miles MSA

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ekimv

Established Member
Evening folks, I am going to sell 1 of my two SVT's and pick up a Boss LS in silver, just dont know where and how the deal is going to go down.

My question is this, which car do you use or sell to get the LS? I have 00R #193 and after too many back surgeries am not going to be able to track it, is it worth just keeping or do I let someone else enjoy her? Second option is my 03 Terminator, 8800 miles in Mineral grey metallic with S code option and no title, just MSA from Ford and a registration from the state of WI>

Anybody have any suggestions? I have a couple little daughters if that ways into the equation, but that is what I use my BMW X5 4.8 for.

Thanks for the help in advance. :beer:

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
Get rid of the R, give it to me...and then get the 302. Problem solved. lol

In all seriousness, i would say that you should keep the R, i've seen many 03/04 cobra's..but only 1 '00R.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Seriously, how many of the original 300 00Rs are left? If some day you want another Termi you'll be able to get one for descent coin but getting back into a 00R fuggetaboutit!

Besides, how cool will it be to have a 00R and a Leguna Seca in your garage?! When you get it be sure to post pictures of them together!!!!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Agree with all of the above. Keep the R and sell the Terminator. You would have a great display at a Ford event with the R and LS!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I would trade the R only if your getting a 302 S. Should be lighter with a better/stiffer chasis with more power.

Since you have an 03 to trade instead I believe this is a no brainer. Trade the 03 and get the LS.

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Well, I'll be the outlier .... only because ....
after too many back surgeries am not going to be able to track it, is it worth just keeping or do I let someone else enjoy her?

I say "allow someone else to enjoy a FORD track built Mustang". Owning two track worthy rides and leaving them in the garage to only go out and pick up milk and McDonalds is kinda tough to see. If you were still tracking the cars and enjoying them at speed ... a 00R and a Leguna Seca would be sweet.

Sell the R and enjoy the 03 and LS on the streets. Although you're in an enviable position.

Users who are viewing this thread