Boss 302 LS KW coilovers /Forgestar's

Jabooh1

Established Member
Looks great. With some good tint I think it will look awesome. Only thing is if the gunmetal matches the LS stripe it would be better.

Paul@HI

Established Member
Finally had the time yesterday to install coilovers and my old wheels. Just need to adjust the pan hard bar and get it aligned.
Suspension- KW variant3, whiteline adj PHB
Wheels- Forgestar CF10's 20X9F 20X11R. 255/35F 305/30R

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures

3u3uvaga.jpg

jujaha7u.jpg

updated photos
a9ujese3.jpg

3apa8uda.jpg

haduvuby.jpg

Looks Awesome! Great Job!!!

natedog_1959

Established Member
I love the black on black. is there any reason why you went with such a narrow front wheel/tire on a car designed to handle so well from the factory? I would think a 19 x 10 with a 295 series tire would make the car much more neutral in the corners.

Nate

fast4v

Established Member
I love the black on black. is there any reason why you went with such a narrow front wheel/tire on a car designed to handle so well from the factory? I would think a 19 x 10 with a 295 series tire would make the car much more neutral in the corners.

Nate

Nate this set up is just for looks and car shows. Once I'm ready to put this bad boy on the track ill run a square setup.

Jabooh1

Established Member
Fast4V, you don't remember what the offsets were do you? I am thinking 19x11 in the rear of my 13 LS but your stick out a little too much for me.

fast4v

Established Member
Fast4V, you don't remember what the offsets were do you? I am thinking 19x11 in the rear of my 13 LS but your stick out a little too much for me.

Jabooh, Can't remember the offset off the top of my head. The sport pilots I'm running have a bulging sidewall compared to the nitto Invo's I previous ran on this set up, but its not to bad

Optizz

Established Member
Very Nice set-ups. The Boss looks really good, Hey I just notice we are in the same neighborhood in Pedro' :)

Users who are viewing this thread