Boss 302 LS KW coilovers /Forgestar's

fast4v

Established Member
Finally had the time yesterday to install coilovers and my old wheels. Just need to adjust the pan hard bar and get it aligned.
Suspension- KW variant3, whiteline adj PHB
Wheels- Forgestar CF10's 20X9F 20X11R. 255/35F 305/30R

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures

3u3uvaga.jpg

jujaha7u.jpg

updated photos
hese6ara.jpg

a9ujese3.jpg

3apa8uda.jpg

haduvuby.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

Last edited:

low whining

Established Member
Sweet, my dad just picked up a grabber blue boss and i'm trying to get him to drop it more. Thanks for the pics, car looks good.

BUCKET

Established Member
Win!

I have been looking at that coil over setup. Would like to hear more about them after you put some miles on them

forcefedcobra

Established Member
looks great. how does the passenger side rear look? Is it slightly tucked in due to the phb needing adjusted?

Jabooh1

Established Member
No rubbing or anything front or back? I am looking at the same size wheels. Would they have worked with the stock LS shocks/struts?

fast4v

Established Member
looks great. how does the passenger side rear look? Is it slightly tucked in due to the phb needing adjusted?

adjusted the PHB this morning and evened out the rear end

No rubbing or anything front or back? I am looking at the same size wheels. Would they have worked with the stock LS shocks/struts?

So far no issues. And yes they will work with stock suspension

forcefedcobra

Established Member
adjusted the PHB this morning and evened out the rear end

So far no issues. And yes they will work with stock suspension

do the rear wheels/tires still stick out past the fender after adjusting? I am working on getting a set of flat black 20x9 20x11 f14's and want to make sure there wont be any issues.

fast4v

Established Member
do the rear wheels/tires still stick out past the fender after adjusting? I am working on getting a set of flat black 20x9 20x11 f14's and want to make sure there wont be any issues.

They stick out a tad. Seems with the Michelin pilots super sport the side wall bulge more then the nitto Invo's I was running before, and the nitto's were 315/35 Here is a photo
4ugegyqa.jpg

forcefedcobra

Established Member
They stick out a tad. Seems with the Michelin pilots super sport the side wall bulge more then the nitto Invo's I was running before, and the nitto's were 315/35 Here is a photo
4ugegyqa.jpg

thanks for the pic. if the nitto runs a little smaller I think I'll be happy with the 20x9 20x11 with invo setup

Users who are viewing this thread