Boss 302 + Cat Deletes + X Pipe + Corsa Extremes is the best exhaust note ever?!?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrabUblue

Established Member
I'm sure it sounds sweet at 6k+ but under that.. Not for me

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Not being a dick, but your does NOT sound better than this:

[video=youtube;tfZ8UMjuIeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZ8UMjuIeI[/video]

Its sort of like this drive thru down the ways from my house. Advertises "The Coldest Beer on Earth". I've tried it, its cold, just not the coldest on Earth.....

Hahahaha I post a muffled video from my GoPro of 4,500 MAX rpm shifts just to get an idea of exhaust note and you post a video of wide open shifts...Again, I believe MINE sounds better and nothing you post here will change my mind because I drive mine every day and hear it in person. Little video clips don't do it justice. But you're welcome to believe what you want. MINE sounds better to me. I guess I might make a video of near 8K shifts because mine definitely sounds better wide open than this raspy rice exhaust note in your little video clip here.

Ackbar00

The Peoples Choice
Established Member
Hahahaha I post a muffled video from my GoPro of 4,500 MAX rpm shifts just to get an idea of exhaust note and you post a video of wide open shifts...Again, I believe MINE sounds better and nothing you post here will change my mind because I drive mine every day and hear it in person. Little video clips don't do it justice. But you're welcome to believe what you want. MINE sounds better to me. I guess I might make a video of near 8K shifts because mine definitely sounds better wide open than this raspy rice exhaust note in your little video clip here.

Then by all means. Impress us....

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Silly OP. Cobras have the exhaust game on lockdown.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Not being a dick, but your does NOT sound better than this:

[video=youtube;tfZ8UMjuIeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZ8UMjuIeI[/video]

Its sort of like this drive thru down the ways from my house. Advertises "The Coldest Beer on Earth". I've tried it, its cold, just not the coldest on Earth.....

this sounds insane.

on a side note, "coldest beer" is a gimmick for shitty tasting beer. the coldness covers the piss taste.

adidasUNT8

Established Member
never been a fan of the 5.0's exhaust. They usually all sound like muffled exhaust notes under water. Yours sounds good, but change "boss 302" to "cammed LS" and I'll agree with you as far as best exhaust note ever. Corsas are great at not having a lot of drone.

https://youtu.be/6SCSHk6ksc0

Last edited:

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Hey OP has a thing called a job and works a lot...OP will get a new little clip of wide open shifts and post it up when OP gets a chance.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
never been a fan of the 5.0's exhaust. They usually all sound like muffled exhaust notes under water. Yours sounds good, but change "boss 302" to "cammed LS" and I'll agree with you as far as best exhaust note ever. That's what I have on mine. Corsas are great at not having a lot of drone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCSHk6ksc0

I'm a huge fan of 5.0 exhaust note with Corsas. I hate pretty much every other exhaust note on the 5.0. And yea I like Vette exhaust notes...Prefer my dad's new C7 Z06 exhaust note or his AMG GTS. Both great stock exhaust notes. His F430 was great for stock and his 640i convertible (new) sounds great for a turbo 6cyl. Out of the 86 cars my dad's had or the 10 I've bought myself I've heard a few.

Coiled03

Established Member
Not sure if OP is serious.

Best ever? :dw:

Please.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
My daddy... My daddy... My dadda... My mommy.... AhahaHahahahHhHhHaHhhAhahaha

There's a problem mentioning my dad's cars....As if those weren't real cars that I haven't heard their exhaust notes on? You're one of those people EH? Feel bad for you.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I see you got nothing else to say about exhaust notes after you see I've heard a few. That's the funny part LMFAO

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
There's a problem mentioning my dad's cars....As if those weren't real cars that I haven't heard their exhaust notes on? You're one of those people EH? Feel bad for you.

AAGUU.. GA GA! Ahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread