Borla Stingers Rev and Flybys

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Sounds good. Got to admit though I think a prochamber or X sounds better with Stingers. H-pipe with chamber mufflers. Jmho though. Nice stable as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Should let that super charger warm up a bit . I can heard it running dry .

wckdvnm

Established Member
Those must be newer because mine would blow out the mic with how loud they are. I run a Mac O/R H now and I’m getting rid of the stingers because it’s just too loud and gets old. Well and cops around here are cracking down on all modified cars.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Sounds good. Got to admit though I think a prochamber or X sounds better with Stingers. H-pipe with chamber mufflers. Jmho though. Nice stable as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I have some SLP LTs with SLP X that might make their way on someday, but for now I like the sound of the H at 2,500 over the rasp from an x..but i’m sure the x will flow better in the end

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Those must be newer because mine would blow out the mic with how loud they are. I run a Mac O/R H now and I’m getting rid of the stingers because it’s just too loud and gets old. Well and cops around here are cracking down on all modified cars.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

This is an older borla stingers kit (doesn’t say s type). This was recorded on an iphone, so not the best mic

wckdvnm

Established Member
This is an older borla stingers kit (doesn’t say s type). This was recorded on an iphone, so not the best mic

Mine is the older ones that say borla too. The more mileage that’s put on them the louder they get. Mine started out with about 1k miles on them and they have about 9-10k now and are noticeably louder and less deep.

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
my whipple making same exactly noise, like when you pull out your garage, on first start up, i let it idle until tem 160-180, and its quiet down smooth. that why I always let it idle til 160-180, which is about 10-15 min idle.

btw I love those mountains view, my dream was live some where like that, but my currently job pay too dam well to quit.:(

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
my whipple making same exactly noise, like when you pull out your garage, on first start up, i let it idle until tem 160-180, and its quiet down smooth. that why I always let it idle til 160-180, which is about 10-15 min idle.

btw I love those mountains view, my dream was live some where like that, but my currently job pay too dam well to quit.:(

Yeah, I love it out here. Clear air, beautiful scenery. I decided to stay here rather than pursue other better-paying jobs elsewhere. I’m very happy here

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey OP....lmao, saw your pic and was like "shit that almost looks like our place when we lived in California". And my SY had many many trips up and down the roads in San Bernadino, Knotts, etc. Posted pic for reference. We owned 3 at one time

I do not miss California, at all

Attachments

• 2012-03-02_10-00-16_115.jpg
    2012-03-02_10-00-16_115.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 50

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another good video, Danny. That setup sounds good, but a bit too loud for my tastes. I can see how it would get old very quickly if you drive it frequently. Who owns the CO Cobra? Are they a member on SVTP?

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Hey OP....lmao, saw your pic and was like "shit that almost looks like our place when we lived in California". And my SY had many many trips up and down the roads in San Bernadino, Knotts, etc. Posted pic for reference. We owned 3 at one time

I do not miss California, at all

WOW! That’s awesome!

I loved your SY. I believe the new owner said he lost the motor and had it rebuilt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread