Borla or Bassani?

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
It just sounds so clean and crisp!:rockon:

Exactly! The bassani sounds awesome too. Just want something louder. I like my cars to scream! lol But since im keeping my bassani piping, ill keep my bassani muffs too and have the new muffs fabbed to bolt in so i dont ruin it.

Spintech muffs actually sound really good too but noone hardly uses them. Kinda wanna try them with an o/r x just to be different. They have a unique internal design that makes them sound a little different from everything else.

And ive never heard bassani with an o/r h. Ive always been an x fan.

Last edited:

firedog90

Established Member
I have had both. When I bought the car it had BBK l/t's with catted X and stingers. It sounded great. Extremely loud when you got on it. I got compliments all the time. Even the shop that did all of the work in the sig loved it. It now has SW l/t's with 3"catted X and 3" Bassani c/b. I love the way it sounds now and it's actually louder than the stingers were. Plus the cats blew out on the dyno so they are now hollowed out. There is a vid in the exhaust sound board. I would post some better vids but I am currently in Iraq. All of my friends that heard it with the stingers think it sounds better now. It's got a nice deep rumble at idle and is really throaty when you mash the gas.

Users who are viewing this thread