Bored

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
If anyone has the time or money you can fly up here to Alaska tonight....liquor will be on me...your friendly bartender.

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Tuyo said:
If anyone has the time or money you can fly up here to Alaska tonight....liquor will be on me...your friendly bartender.

haha! Sweet! I'll be right there.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
mike79 said:
In two minutes im going to try banging my head against the wall. I'll let you know if it works brb...

Ok it didnt work, but it took up two minutes of my time and I can say I wasnt bored during those two minutes. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Well I'm out....of to work at the Polar Bar.
SVTChic I'll be looking for you.

G'Night All

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Yippeee.......Life over 30 as a salaried employee. I'm getting ready to go to work and do 1st quarter inventory. Should take about 3-4 hours, if everything goes well. Can't think of anything I'd rather do on a Saturday night! :nonono:

SVTChic

Established Member
NiteMareGT said:
Yippeee.......Life over 30 as a salaried employee. I'm getting ready to go to work and do 1st quarter inventory. Should take about 3-4 hours, if everything goes well. Can't think of anything I'd rather do on a Saturday night! :nonono:

Man... A lot of you guys work night huh? That sucks.

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
SVTChic said:
Man... A lot of you guys work night huh? That sucks.

I'm going in tonight at 10 until 1 or 2 for inventory. My usual shift is 12 am until 8 am. I love 3rd shift, especially in the months to come. If you can ever get your sleep pattern right, you wouldn't have any other shift, trust me !!

SVTChic

Established Member
NiteMareGT said:
I'm going in tonight at 10 until 1 or 2 for inventory. My usual shift is 12 am until 8 am. I love 3rd shift, especially in the months to come. If you can ever get your sleep pattern right, you wouldn't have any other shift, trust me !!

I'm sorry to hear that.

SVTChic

Established Member
Ok well I'm bored and have nothing to do so I'm gonna go to sleep. Haha! Best Saturday night ever! Have a goodnight guys!

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
I went to advanced auto parts tonight, got my interior dye some im gonna touch up the black in my car tomorrow. So now Im bored

Users who are viewing this thread