Bored

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
98blueflareside said:
im bored at the moment. about to go out cruisin in gatlinburg.

See I wish I could do that.... Its just not as much fun in a focus though.

98blueflareside

Established Member
sure it is. Im sure your focus is better than half the vehicles up there. i mainly go to look at the trucks and women. alot of ricers up there though.
theres usually a few L's running around up there and a ton of lifted super duties

SVTChic

Established Member
98blueflareside said:
sure it is. Im sure your focus is better than half the vehicles up there. i mainly go to look at the trucks and women. alot of ricers up there though.
theres usually a few L's running around up there and a ton of lifted super duties

Ugh! Don't even get me started on all the ricers around here... You probably have no idea where Framingham is but its FULL of ricers! And driving my focus is like driving a go kart... haha! I drive it like its fast or something and its just not... kinda sad haha!

98blueflareside

Established Member
haha i guess you might have a point. but i drive my truck like its fast. ive been told it was. :shrug:

alot of the people here have mullets and big trucks :D for example my friend jb :poke:
497967.jpg

ok so thats not his real hair.

SVTChic

Established Member
98blueflareside said:
haha i guess you might have a point. but i drive my truck like its fast. ive been told it was. :shrug:

alot of the people here have mullets and big trucks :D for example my friend jb :poke:
497967.jpg

ok so thats not his real hair.

haha! Thats hott! j/k. Well my car is faster then most of the cars around here only because they put those awesome body kits and crap on to make their car look "good" I love when ricers mess with me... Cause we all know how fast focus' are :thumbsup:

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
SVTChic said:
I'm bored and its a Saturday night.... Is anyone else as bored as I am?

Bored...no...more like tired. Worked a twelve hour shift yesterday...then went almost straight to an 11 hour shift tending bar. Then back to my regular job for another twelve...and in a couple of hours I'll be tending bar yet again....I can't argue with the money...or say I'm bored...but DAMN I AM TIRED. :sleeping:

SVTChic

Established Member
Tuyo said:
Bored...no...more like tired. Worked a twelve hour shift yesterday...then went almost straight to an 11 hour shift tending bar. Then back to my regular job for another twelve...and in a couple of hours I'll be tending bar yet again....I can't argue with the money...or say I'm bored...but DAMN I AM TIRED. :sleeping:

Why don't you go to sleep for a few hours before you have to go back to work??? I could never do that. Well with no sleep at least.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
SVTChic said:
Ugh! Don't even get me started on all the ricers around here... You probably have no idea where Framingham is but its FULL of ricers! And driving my focus is like driving a go kart... haha! I drive it like its fast or something and its just not... kinda sad haha!

there's an old saying
it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than it is to drive a fast car slow

SVTChic

Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
there's an old saying
it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than it is to drive a fast car slow

Speak for yourself. I would much rather drive a fast car slow.

98blueflareside

Established Member
rather drive a fast car slow and know i can go fast.

welp im outta here. try to find something fun to do tonight. good luck with it. catch ya later

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
SVTChic said:
Why don't you go to sleep for a few hours before you have to go back to work??? I could never do that. Well with no sleep at least.

I had about 1 hour before I was supposed to report for guardmount so I could arm up...if I fell asleep...I wouldn't wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread