bored at work......how did you come up with your screen name and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
At the time, I was New and I'm 18...so NewKid was the name of choice. I also didn't have my Lightning back then, so that limited me.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Lightning LA= 1st i drive a Lightning, 2nd my name is Larry but my friends call me LA. That means there's 2 guy's with Lightnings named Larry on here. :-D

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
Thought it would be interesting and fun to find out about everyone's screen name here at SVTP.

I know that some of them are pretty obvious, like Lightning Larry for example most likely drives a Lightning and his name is Larry :thumbsup:

But, some of the other names I see on here leave me wondering or probably getting the wrong idea of the person in my head. Like C H I N I for example, I don't know why, but I picture some chinese dude in a fast black Cobra. :shrug:

So anyway, I'll start it off.

Believe it or not, my father who is pure German wanted me to have a very German name. It was going to be my first name, but my mom luckily stepped in and said, "No way!". So, Wolfgang ended up being my middle name. Joking around, friends starting calling me Wolfgangsta trying to be funny and it stuck.

Ok, your turn...........post 'em up!
lol that funny. A lot of people ask me if i am chinese. Reason why my name is CHINI is because my last name is marraccini. People got sick of saying it everytime so they just started calling me chini and now thats all anybody ever calls me.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
C H I N I said:
lol that funny. A lot of people ask me if i am chinese. Reason why my name is CHINI is because my last name is marraccini. People got sick of saying it everytime so they just started calling me chini and now thats all anybody ever calls me.

:beer: I was wondering if you were ever going to chime in on this thread.

mkb116

Established Member
Names Matt and I work For Modular SpeedWorx.... :D

Before we were vendors my name was sureal. I used that because when I was much younger my buddies cousin was trying to become famous and he called himself sureal with 1 r. I really liked his music at the time and made an email address with it. Well, I've never changed it.....

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I was GTvertsoon before I got my car... Now I'm sunburned because I always get sunburn when I drive around with the top down.

RacerDan

Established Member
My internet name came from the local machine shop owners wife. She always called me RacerDan....I don't know why.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
CobraChris08-All my car buddies started calling me Cobra Chris. 08 Was my Dad's badge number and call sign.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I live in North Carolina, and am a long time KISS fan, so when I was thinking of a username years and years ago, the first thing that came to mind was nckissfan. I have used it since then, everywhere.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
This one stuck with me years ago. At the time, I had a 97 Isuzu Hombre (S10 with Isuzu badges). That was in my younger years. My very first screen name was 1Killer67Coupe that I created back in 97-98 when Stangnet started up. Man, that was forever ago!

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
My name is a combination of The Luniz song "I got five on it" and the fact that I gamble on sports pretty much year round.
So on most days, I've got a little money on a game, thus "Got5onIt" was born! Of course, I play a little more than $5. :rolling:

And for those who are familiar with the song and The Luniz, I'm not and never was a pot head but did like the song back in high school.

Last edited:

Mxboost

Established Member
Mine started about 1997 when I picked up a Paxton supercharger for my 86GT. A buddy of mine started calling me Maximum Boost. I started using Maxboost50, the 50 for 5.0L. When I bought the Cobra, I wanted to shorten it to fit on a vanity plate, so I left the 50 off, and dropped the a in Max. I still haven't got around to ordering my plate yet.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
well i have a white GT 2002 convertible stang. so just shortened it a lil bit. i use it on all the forums i post on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread