bored at work......how did you come up with your screen name and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
Thought it would be interesting and fun to find out about everyone's screen name here at SVTP.

I know that some of them are pretty obvious, like Lightning Larry for example most likely drives a Lightning and his name is Larry :thumbsup:

But, some of the other names I see on here leave me wondering or probably getting the wrong idea of the person in my head. Like C H I N I for example, I don't know why, but I picture some chinese dude in a fast black Cobra. :shrug:

So anyway, I'll start it off.

Believe it or not, my father who is pure German wanted me to have a very German name. It was going to be my first name, but my mom luckily stepped in and said, "No way!". So, Wolfgang ended up being my middle name. Joking around, friends starting calling me Wolfgangsta trying to be funny and it stuck.

Ok, your turn...........post 'em up!

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
I only wanted one thing all to myself besides the wife and kids, a SCcobra4me. Usually I would have RJWTOY which started with my older brother, he had a 1982 toyota corolla and my parents gave him personalized plates CPWTOY, initially his initials and TOY short for toyota but then as they transferred to other toys it just fit so I got the same. At one time I had a red 90GT and he had a 90LX conv., strange looks on peoples faces when they seen us side by side at a light.

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
i used to watch wrestling and The Rock was my favorite and his finishing move was the Rock Bottom.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
wanted lethal venom but didn't want to spell it out like that, got the idea from derek (lthl psi) and this is the one i use on all the boards now

HiPO28104

From Skynet
Established Member
High Performance 281ci 04 Cobra...all I could think of at the time.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
First name last initial. My creativity is boundless.

JDStud6

Established Member
JD = my initials
Stud = something from high school, a group of friends always called eachother "stud" lol
6 = my soccer number for years and years

== JDStud6

I made the format up in high school, and I've used it since about 1996 or so. I had some of my friends do the same format, and some of them are:

RWankles8
CWspider11
ACfatboy42
KJspeedy17

haha...its kinda funny, but I use it for AIM and yahoo email and basically everything else.

JD

supachargd2k5

Established Member
Supachargd2k5-pretty self explanitory 2k5 was my graduation year. Also ive used it for a couple of years and its just kind of stuck with me and i use it for everyting.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Watched Hackers and heard the name and its stuck i use it on all the boards and my email address has it in it.

REPCobra10

Established Member
REPCobra10, as is my screenname, goes as follows: REP stands for Razors Edge Performance, the shop I go to, Cobra is pretty self explanatory as I drive a Cobra, and 10 is in regard to a few high 10-second passes I had last year with my old set-up which included a built 4R70W automatic, upper and lower pullies, ported blower and a shot of juice. It's nothing to creative, just what I came up with. Anyways, take it easy guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread