Boosted S550 With GT350 Intake and Kooks headers Dyno

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
dynorunShare.png
Soooo, here is our shop test mule. It is a 2015 Mustang GT with a Procharger stage II kit with a p1-sc, ID1000 Injectors, Kooks 1 7/8 longtubes and complete exhaust, GT350 Intake Manifold, and a circle d converter. We have officially found the stock limits of the factory fuel pump. Boost-a -pump is on order. We feel that the car should make 750ish to the wheels when we get enough fuel to keep going.

Twisted2v

Established Member
Nice. It's cool to see factory pumps able to handle those kinds of numbers.

Any reason why you went with a stage 2 procharger and a P1SC?

Is the separate belt system more reliable? Usually I associate the P1SC with stage 1 kit.

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
Nice. It's cool to see factory pumps able to handle those kinds of numbers.

Any reason why you went with a stage 2 procharger and a P1SC?

Is the separate belt system more reliable? Usually I associate the P1SC with stage 1 kit.
The stage II kit has a bigger intercooler , which is more efficient, and we had a pretty good idea what boost we were going to run, so we went with the p1-sc. The p1-sc is a much better blower than people give it credit for.

The dedicated drive is more reliable , and it's an 8 rib which helps with belt slip, but is included with both h.o. kits as well as stage II .

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Nice work, I woulda gone with a D1 personally. But good numbers nonetheless

our shop did a D1, id1000s, SW LTS, and JMS BAP, and made 699 to the tire on a car we delivered Saturday.

How much boost?

Last edited:

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
Nice work, I woulda gone with a D1 personally. But good numbers nonetheless

our shop did a D1, id1000s, SW LTS, and JMS BAP, and made 699 to the tire on a car we delivered Saturday.

How much boost?

Being a Procharger distributor, we want to push the limits of every level of the products we sell. We are using the p1, because it is the most common supercharger we sell. We are quickly finding out that we will reach the limits of the car far before we reach the limits of the supercharger. We are only pushing 9psi. We also have a shop car that has a d1, and will be posting numbers from that as well :)

Last edited:

bunits19714

Established Member
718- at only 9 psi- on pump fuel at what approx. 1500 foot elevation ? That is dam near just amazing- I figured you would be closer to 12-13 to make that number? does your dyno normally read high?

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
718- at only 9 psi- on pump fuel at what approx. 1500 foot elevation ? That is dam near just amazing- I figured you would be closer to 12-13 to make that number? does your dyno normally read high?
We are at 1000' roughly. The dyno read 350 stock on the same car, so I'm inclined to say it reads a touch low. The gt350 intake made a pretty big increase. Keep in mind those numbers were in 95+ degree heat. Before the intake it made mid 650s.

Last edited:

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
Nice- didn't realize that intake made that much difference. Any track times out of this shop mule?
Before the intake it's gone 10.80 at 128 on 20" drag radials. We got kicked out of the track for running faster than 10.99 without a cage so we didn't really get a chance to perfect the trans tune. We are going to go back in a couple weeks and sand bag a bit to get the tune right, then go for a timeslip last run of the night. I'll post slips and vids when we go.

Users who are viewing this thread