Boost Question

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
Hey everyone I have a quick question. I just got a cobra last weekend and after looking it over with a friend we are wondering weather or not it is a ported eaton. Just from looking at it we know it has a 2.8 blower pulley but the lower pulley appears to be stock. We have have gotten as hi as 16#s of boost. Do yall think it would have to be ported to see that much. by the way this is in Texas heat so possibly 17#s in cold weather. Thanks for your input.

1B@D$NAKE

BAR-NONE
Established Member
check blower!

Tarp02GT said:
Hey everyone I have a quick question. I just got a cobra last weekend and after looking it over with a friend we are wondering weather or not it is a ported eaton. Just from looking at it we know it has a 2.8 blower pulley but the lower pulley appears to be stock. We have have gotten as hi as 16#s of boost. Do yall think it would have to be ported to see that much. by the way this is in Texas heat so possibly 17#s in cold weather. Thanks for your input.

Check and see! Take off the inlet that connected to blower and check internal side of blower where the inlet is connected! You can tell if there was a port job!

Users who are viewing this thread