Boost overlay spotted on Hot Rod magazine feature car

April

Established Member
Ray is the man!!!! And as requested, here is the dyno video for ya!

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dyno-day-080608_175841.htm"]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dyno-day-080608_175841.htm[/ame]

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nice video! Good numbers too. I'm glad everything went well.
I hope my explanation of the overlay was read by those who are interested. I've gotten a lot of inquires/email lately. Thanks for all the interest and positive comments guys/gals.

Ray H.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I appreciate the orders and positive comments everyone! I noticed a few weeks ago that the '40 Ford in Hot Rod that had the Boost Overlay was also picked in Hot Rod's Top 10 feature cars for 2008! I couldn't be more pleased about that. I'm honored to have contributed in a small way.

Ray H.

Toxxxic

I have been running your high boost overlay on my car for about 2 years now. I still love it to death, nobody even knows its there. When people look at my gages I have to tell them about it, and I do tell everybody thats interested enough to listen. I do have to recalibrate it though, its reading about 5 pounds low lately, but thats my fault. When I was putting the cluster back into the car I hit the needle and messed up my setting. I have just been to lazy to get out all my stuff and open the dash again. I think that I will go take a picture of it and add it to this post or maybe make it the avatar for a while.

Can't seem to figure out how to add a picture to this post so I just changed my avatar photo.

Last edited:

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I appreciate the kind words Toxxxic. I need all the positive publicity I can get. I can't afford to advertise so word of mouth here from satisfied customers at SVT performance and an occasional magazine article are about the only way I can get the word out. I'm very blessed to have established a good reputation here at SVT performance and I'm very thankful to the owner of the site and the moderators for letting a "little guy" do business here.

Ray H.

Saleen281sc

I've got a Cobra,too
Established Member
I appreciate the kind words Toxxxic. I need all the positive publicity I can get. I can't afford to advertise so word of mouth here from satisfied customers at SVT performance and an occasional magazine article are about the only way I can get the word out. I'm very blessed to have established a good reputation here at SVT performance and I'm very thankful to the owner of the site and the moderators for letting a "little guy" do business here.

Ray H.

I'm interested in the overlay, but to be honest I'd be more inclined to buy it if I could read the ACTUAL instructions included with the kit. I didn't see them anywhere on the site.

If I missed them, please excuse the post. :beer:

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The procedure is pretty straight forward. The instructions themselves, (which have detailed photos and text) that come with the Boost Overlay, are probably more detailed than they need to be. When I originally wrote them I wanted even the novice who may have never worked on his or her own vehicle to feel comfortable with the installation and calibration. Shoot me an email and I will attach a PDF file of the instructions. My personal email is [email protected] I'll be happy to send them to you and answer any questions you might have. Thanks for the interest in the Boost Overlay.

Ray H.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
This is a really nice little product you have going here.. Other than being a financial success i'm sure it feels great to know you've had a contribution in so many svt vehicles out there!

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks Quicktime. I am indeed very humbled and pleased to have had a small part in doing something positive with regards to the Terminator. I really love going to events and sticking my head in the side window of an '03/'04 and spotting a Boost Overlay, then introducing myself to the owner and making a new friend. I had the opportunity to do this several times at the 45th in Alabama recently. It's always a thrill for me.
Ray H.

Users who are viewing this thread