Boost gauge

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Well mine is ALREADY reading it right. Because the car continues to run under boost. Even though the map sensor cannot read boost.

Your making it more than it is.

Tuning can be done without full map. And the map may already be able to read higher on gt. especially on draw through MAF systems. MAP really isn't even needed (although it does make things easier). Only way to find out is to check signals and calibrations.

I hope I am. I'm just throwing out possible stumbling blocks. I work with instruments. Sensors, controllers, outputs and control devices and calibration ranges are everything.

I hope it's as easy as plug in EB PP gauge. That'll make it easy when I do my blower.

I want you to do it first. It'll make mine easier.

Last edited:

Svtcobrait

Established Member
I've called my local dealer to see about it the cost to buy the ecoboost premium gauge pack to put in my single turbo 2015 coyote and they said it comes as the whole carbon fiber/brushed Aluminum w gauges for the low low price of 1800.00

Anthony K

Established Member
Then your dealer is shitty.

The gauge pack can be ordered separately from the dash assembly.

I know

Because I ordered it.

broncobob

Established Member
What's the can bus?

CAN = controller area network. It also goes to your OBD port. It's the databus, and likely these gauges are driven from a CAN signal off an ECU that jumpers all the gauges from one to the next. If it's a CAN signal it may just be as easy as swapping the gauge out, since the gauge itself is calibrated to display the right value based on expected signal range.

Svtcobrait

Established Member
liberty ford in maple hts Ohio. 1 (216) 662-3673
said the whole assembly has to be ordered. just did a single turbo on mine and would love nothing more then to have the ecoboost gauge pod to fit where my performance pack gauges already are. so if you have a part number I'd love to know it. don't shoot the messenger

jjones

Established Member
liberty ford in maple hts Ohio. 1 (216) 662-3673
said the whole assembly has to be ordered. just did a single turbo on mine and would love nothing more then to have the ecoboost gauge pod to fit where my performance pack gauges already are. so if you have a part number I'd love to know it. don't shoot the messenger

i just talk to my local ford and they will give me a part number next week on the gauge pod. he said it was around $277 comes with oil pressure and boost/vac gauge

Systematic

Established Member
I think and I have no proof on this, but it sounds like the only way to get the EB Boost gauge to work is to modify it to receive a 0-5v input and use a vac line.

Users who are viewing this thread