Boost & EGR lines diagrams for Whipple?

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
I've searched for a diagram showing what goes where, but all I can find is the ones for people deleting the EGR... I'm keeping mine right now, and not sure where everything goes... Does anyone have a diagram?

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
If I remember correctly, they are included in the Whipple Installation Instructions. I have them at home and can email them to you.

But...I'm traveling this week (Colorado Springs) and won't be back home until Saturday night...:uh oh:

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
If I remember correctly, they are included in the Whipple Installation Instructions. I have them at home and can email them to you.

But...I'm traveling this week (Colorado Springs) and won't be back home until Saturday night...:uh oh:

lol ah.. don't worry.. I just went ahead an decided to delete the EGR since everyone else does

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Vaclines.jpg

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
That's what I did too...:beer:

yeah... it looked like its a hassle, but its actually more of a hassle trying to figure out where everything went with the EGR on there..

Only thing I had trouble with was pulling the EGR tube off with the blower already back on the car lol..

I just took a cut off wheel and cut the top bend off and pushed it through.. :D

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
yeah... it looked like its a hassle, but its actually more of a hassle trying to figure out where everything went with the EGR on there..

Only thing I had trouble with was pulling the EGR tube off with the blower already back on the car lol..

I just took a cut off wheel and cut the top bend off and pushed it through.. :D

I had to do the exact same thing when i did my EGR delete.I tried everything and ended up just cutting that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread