Boost Controller

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Hey, just got my ebc from New Era last night. It is a 60mm size, the smaller of the two sizes. That is great because it will fit right into the column pod I am using for wideband now.

eboost2_left.gif

e-Boost2 is a natural evolution of the original e-Boost. The feedback provided by the users proved invaluable for continual development of the product with many of the suggestions being incorporated into the final design of the second-generation unit.

e-Boost2 puts the user in total control of his/her turbocharger. With a host of new features and state-of-the-art software, e-Boost2 is the one accessory all owners of turbocharged cars should have! Easy to use, yet sophisticated and technologically advanced, the e-Boost2 is equally at home in a street-going vehicle as it is in a top-level racecar.
Watch the video
Check out the awesome video of the eBoost2 in action. Click here to download the full movie » [4.2Mb]
It's a tacho!
e-Boost2 displays RPM with a much greater accuracy than the common analogue tachometer!

It's a boost gauge!
With high accuracy boost and vacuum display, e-Boost2 outperforms most analogue boost gauges!
It's a shift light!
With an optional single or double LED ring, e-Boost2 controls up to 2 warning/shift lights!
It's a NOS swtich!
With a fully programmable auxiliary output e-Boost2 gives you control over water spray, methanol or nitrous injection!
It's the mother of all Boost Controllers!

* Up to 6 alternate boost mapping functions with specific boost mapping for FWD, RWD, AWD, Bike and Drag racing applications.
* A specifically developed Correction Feature eliminates boost drop-off at high RPM
* Boost levels can now be mapped against TIME or RPM
* Special gate pressure function eliminates wastegate creep
* Peak Hold/Max Boost Recall function monitors the boost and RPM
* The display can be configured to KPA, Bar or PSI

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
postban said:
Somehow I could just not put my daughters "SHREK" edition Gameboy in my Cobra. :nono:

I know the SRT4 and WRX guys use them.

My WRX had a UTEC in it so I was aware of TXS.

Yea... the shrek edition would be a lil gay. The bost controller portion of it works pretty well. I like the idea of holding the wastgate shut until you want to open it.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Jpjr said:
postban spent my money again, E-Boost2 has been ordered...

You better hook up that ride quick man, pretty soon you're going to have the little lady spending you're dough! ;-)

Jpjr

Established Member
plan b said:
You better hook up that ride quick man, pretty soon you're going to have the little lady spending you're dough! ;-)

you know this, man.

i've gotta get that mother rigged up quick before the pay checks hit the joint account, but the bills stay in my name.

2kx2

Established Member
Postban, what size guage pod are you using for mounting the boost controller?

2kx2

Established Member
Postban, any idea of what guage pod you are gonna use. The eboost2 is a 2 5/8" guage.

TRBO VNM

this is the controller that you can fit in the cup holder right? have someone who is going to buy this one and I am installing it. I thought I saw others use the cup holder.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
TRBO VNM said:
this is the controller that you can fit in the cup holder right? have someone who is going to buy this one and I am installing it. I thought I saw others use the cup holder.

I think there is two different sizes. There is one where it is like 2 1/16th of a inch or w/e and can go into the gauge pod. Then there is the one you are talking about for the cupholder. I am not excatly sure, just what I thought I came across.

Personally, I like Blitz. :-D

TRBO VNM

2003Slobra said:
I think there is two different sizes. There is one where it is like 2 1/16th of a inch or w/e and can go into the gauge pod. Then there is the one you are talking about for the cupholder. I am not excatly sure, just what I thought I came across.

Personally, I like Blitz. :-D

I like the blitz to, but the one I have I can't control nitrous and I would also like to be able to have different boost levels based on gear if possible. I thought the eboost2 can do that, but I really haven't researched it.

Users who are viewing this thread