Boost controller for my eaton...

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
not sure if troll thread or not but you can do a boost controller on an eaton i believe tim at modular powerhouse did it

03kevo

Established Member
not sure if troll thread or not but you can do a boost controller on an eaton i believe tim at modular powerhouse did it

Sorry. New to this terminator supercharged engine. People on roadside were making fun of me when i mentioned about the "eaton with boost controller"

No Trolling, just a question from a noob as everybody calls us :beer:

I thought i would ask here since most of you know about these cars better than other people in other sections.

Thank you sir for the information.

Zacharyx

Established Member
So now you ask about the boost controller the day after your batteries were dead?

That is what i was wondering too, until i found out my boost controller battery was dead. Trying launching in 2nd in a roll race with no boost, almost impossible.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Sorry. New to this terminator supercharged engine. People on roadside were making fun of me when i mentioned about the "eaton with boost controller"
No Trolling, just a question from a noob as everybody calls us :beer:
I thought i would ask here since most of you know about these cars better than other people in other sections.
Thank you sir for the information.
Wait.... Didn't you say you were running ALREADY a boost controller but batteries ran out so you weren't boosting any PSI?? :dw::lol1:
You are just digging a deeper hole that you won't be able to climb out of.

P.S
The people who also answer your questions here ALSO post in other sections.....

MGC

Established Member
its a BOV, Wastegate combo so you can change boost levels

only thing I can find close to that is godstang's mention a few years ago of tim barth's 2V kenne bell mustang GT with a vortech BOV on it, no mention of a wastegate or eaton :shrug:

got any more info? pics are what I would like to see...

MGC

Established Member
You sound more stupid than me.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Stay around, you're going to make A LOT of friends around here, I won't waste my time answering your dumbass question, and I would be surprised if any one else did at this point.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yet you still troll my threads:nonono:

That's because the amount of stupid, that is you continues to amaze me.. Your parents must be proud of you huh?? Tell you that your super special and stuff huh?? lol.

On a serious note I'll answer your question because I feel nice..

A boost controller is the way to control boost yes, but there is more to it.. You have to have a wastegate that the boost controller connects to control boost. Or just a wastegate with a manual controller.

There is no way you can do it on a Positive Displacement blower found on 04 Cobras. There is no place for it to be mounts nor no way to control it.

On a Turbo setup there is enough piping to do it and you have to do it because the turbo keeps producing air. You can even do it on a centrifugal blower setup..

How it would look is the centri blower pullied to 25psi we'll say, then a wastegate set to start releasing pressure at 15psi we'll say.. So the wastegate starts bleeding off anymore pressure than 15psi, then a blow off/bypass valve to clear the rest of the piping of air when the throttle body closes.. Then if you want more boost you turn a dial (manual controller) or press a button (electronic controller) and then wastegate will allow more air to come through..

I really can't dumb it down further than that..

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
98 Saleen Cobra - you ware way too nice to sit and explain that to this numb nuts. BTW that all went about 10,000 feet over his head. :read:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
98 Saleen Cobra - you ware way too nice to sit and explain that to this numb nuts. BTW that all went about 10,000 feet over his head. :read:

Yea I know.. But in all seriousness I feel like I've been an asshole for the past 2 weeks to a lot of people.. Not just online lol.. Stress, work, car etc has been pissing me off lol. So I thought I'd take a leap of faith and be nice for the day.. So far nothing has pissed me off yet lol. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread