Boooooo Hooooo

eastwood

03 silver cobra
Established Member
I pulled the whole"its the smart responsible thing to do"and sold my baby today. God I miss it allready. Im retarded. Will someone please come pick me up every now and then in their terminator and let me tell old stories to ya??
I must go hang myself now . peace guys.

eastwood

03 silver cobra
Established Member
It was a real big strain on my budget.Thats the main reason and I want to change jobs .When I do I'll prolly take a pay cut. And I'm a dumbass.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Chit, I think about selling mine sometimes because of the financial burden.....but I know if I do, I'll miss her like an 'ol girlfriend.

STREETREBEL

Established Member
God I'm glad you posted this. I was going to sell mine for the
same reasons you just mention. But now I know i would
HANG MYSELF! :bash:

BLK04

Established Member
It's all good. Your going to wake up tomorrow to about five cobra's cruising by your house to torture you. :whine: Just kidding. It had to be really bad for you to drop your ride. :beer: It probably won't be your last cobra.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I still miss my 96 Impala all the time, and I sold that about a yr ago. Someday I guess I will have to get another one.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
eastwood said:
It was a real big strain on my budget....snip...

Good for you, that was a wise, adult, responsible decision.
It is just a damned car that is rocketing downward in value and you can always get another one when you are in a better financial position.

wtf are the rest of you goobers telling him :nono: for ?

Now lets find the hammerhead that bought it and sell him a buch of Billetflow stuff, carry on!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
postban said:
Good for you, that was a wise, adult, responsible decision.
It is just a damned car that is rocketing downward in value and you can always get another one when you are in a better financial position.

wtf are the rest of you goobers telling him :nono: for ?

Now lets find the hammerhead that bought it and sell him a buch of Billetflow stuff, carry on!
Great comments! Heck, I still miss mine but every time I ask myself if I did the right thing, the answer is YES. Like you said, it's only a depreciating piece of metal (LOL!) and there are certainly other more important things in life. Play toys like this can come and go like the tides in our lives. Making the right financial/personal decisions is much more important in the long run.

Eastwood, best of luck in your new endeavors. You'll probably be behind the seat of some other muscle car down the road at some point. :)

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Listen to Postban....he is very wise in his comments. It's just iron. Financial responsibility will reward you the rest of your life. You made a very good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread