Bombing at Brussels airport .

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
What kind of hate would drive a persons to do such a things? There's a 95% chance Islam is behind this. When is the world gonna stand up and crush this pestilence?

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Now there were also an attack at a metro as well?

(Assuming it happened roughly at the same time)

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I wonder if it is the same Syrian refugees the prez wants us to let in.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
They are saying about a 10 minute offset in the explosions. I just hope and pray that there isn't more waiting to detonate around the first responders.

Saying 15 deaths at metro station, and 11 deaths at the airport.

Edit: They are now reporting that they have found an undetonated suicide vest at one of the locations.

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Islam extremist are like roaches. Time to exterminate.

BTW maybe the refugees couldn't sleep without all the bombings and violence. If any of you saw 13 hours there was a scene where the locals are watching a soccer match during all the gun fire.

FocusSTGuy

Established Member
RIP to the victims.

Hate waking up to more Aloha Snackbaring goat ****ers committing atrocities.

Sure lets let more refugees in...nothing bad will happening.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
From a Trump interview.

“There is something going on, Maria,” he said. “Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.”

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
From a Trump interview.

“There is something going on, Maria,” he said. “Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.”

I like the guy but sometimes he needs to just make a ****ing point.

Funny though, Obama is in Cuba today talking about the past, and not facing these issues that we have today that are about our future. **** Cuba, if they want to be friends with the US they can come here and start that process, not us go there like we did something wrong.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
At least 180 wounded, as well.

According to EuroPol, at least 700 people from the UK have traveled to support or fight for jihadist groups in Syria and Iraq, and about half have since returned. It is also claimed that 3,000-5,000 Europeans have returned from terror training, and more attacks in Europe are expected, with more civilian casualties. I'm confused as to how they can know these numbers of terrorists that have returned to Europe after training, but haven't stopped them from returning. Scary situation and it's only a matter of time before we here in the U.S. experience similar unless we do more to stop these terrorists and do a better job to seal our borders. It's a huge issue and a huge task at this point. JMO.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
At least 180 wounded, as well.

According to EuroPol, at least 700 people from the UK have traveled to support or fight for jihadist groups in Syria and Iraq, and about half have since returned. It is also claimed that 3,000-5,000 Europeans have returned from terror training, and more attacks in Europe are expected, with more civilian casualties. I'm confused as to how they can know these numbers of terrorists that have returned to Europe after training, but haven't stopped them from returning. Scary situation and it's only a matter of time before we here in the U.S. experience similar unless we do more to stop these terrorists and do a better job to seal our borders. It's a huge issue and a huge task at this point. JMO.

I agree. We have to do something to control and close our borders. End of story I don't care whose feelings get hurt.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Scary situation and it's only a matter of time before we here in the U.S. experience similar unless we do more to stop these terrorists and do a better job to seal our borders. It's a huge issue and a huge task at this point. JMO.

We've already experienced it here.

Stabbings in Merced, Shooting in San Bernardino, the lady who was beheaded by her coworker, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread