Bolt on Mach outran a GT500

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
:lol: gayest thing I've ever heard. You are a moron.

The gayest thing I've ever heard is a little homo making "kill" threads about how fast his bolt-on Mach 1 is. Please stop. You are not fast. Mid 12's is not fast. Nothing starting with a 12 is fast. You will never be fast.

Just do everyone a favor and stop posting. You are an embarrassment to all Mustang owners.

Stopsigns threads always crack me up. Don't fall for it, he's always done this stuff, especially with 99 Cobra back 4-5 years ago.

They crack you up because it is funny to think of a mentally challenged kid using a computer? This guy should be driving an import.

Last edited:

03cobra5485

Established Member
The gayest thing I've ever heard is a little homo making "kill" threads about how fast his bolt-on Mach 1 is. Please stop. You are not fast. Mid 12's is not fast. Nothing starting with a 12 is fast. You will never be fast.

Just do everyone a favor and stop posting. You are an embarrassment to all Mustang owners.

+10000000.. Op makes a thread called "bolt on Mach outran a gt500" when you didn't ...at all

Stopsign32v

Established Member

Post up some timeslips of your cars

+10000000.. Op makes a thread called "bolt on Mach outran a gt500" when you didn't ...at all

We already know you run 12's with a ported eaton blower 03 Cobra. :sleeping:

Last edited by a moderator:

03cobra5485

Established Member
We already know you run 12's with a ported eaton blower 03 Cobra. :sleeping:

I don't have a ported eaton lol:read: just go make a new thread where you can lie some more about the cars your 293 hp "beat" troll hahahahaha didn't you get beat by a civic? 293hp? Those numbers are cute!!

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I don't have a ported eaton lol:read: just go make a new thread where you can lie some more about your 293 hp troll hahahahaha

I said you run 12's with a ported eaton.

I finally made it down to the track last night, curious to see what i'd run with the current set up before i do some upgrades.. unfortunately i only got two passes before i was told to park my car due to lack of a roll cage. I ran a 12.3 at 116 on street tires. I was going to throw on my buddy's drag radials, but i'm running a stock clutch with 10 spline, i've heard horror stories of the 10 spline snapping. I spun very bad in first and second, but surprisingly no wheel hop at all. Very disappointing that i had limited runs, but i'm pretty certain that if i were allowed more runs i would break into the 11's. Looks like i need to invest in a roll cage..

03 Cobra Convertible
Stage iv ported blower
2.76 Upper Pulley
RAI
SCTba2800
Stock injectors,throttle body, and fuel pumps.

vyo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Oh, we are having a meet at Zmax dragway in April if you guys want to meet up there. ;-)

03cobra5485

Established Member
Oh, we are having a meet at Zmax dragway in April if you guys want to meet up there. ;-)

you have 293hp..you got beat by a honda civic bud, a honda civic...and you are gonna call out a kb cobra hahahahaah everybody here is right, you are a clown.

Last edited:

03cobra5485

Established Member
EED787FB-CDC0-42FA-9CDD-F86FE3D07CC3-5742-0000014F15B7A387_zpsd3281c12.gif

I mean come on..that's embarrassing. How are you going to run your mouth..when a 1995 civic, made you it's bitch?

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I don't blame you, I'd try to take the attention away from me too if I ran mid 12's in a ported Eaton 03 Cobra. :lol: Haven't stock ones run that?

Stopsign32v

Established Member

I see you have been viewing the thread. Why no post timeslips loud mouth? :shrug:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Depends on what is done to that Honda Civic...If it was stock or a "Fart Can Only" mod than, it would embarrasing. However, with a turbo and supporting mods they can be a handful from a roll especially since they weigh close to nothing. Does not take much to get those things going...Its always about the Hp vs lbs ratio.
Just my opinion though

Last edited:

03cobra5485

Established Member
I don't blame you, I'd try to take the attention away from me too if I ran mid 12's in a ported Eaton 03 Cobra. :lol: Haven't stock ones run that?

No. Stock verts run low 13's, maybe hit 12's with drag radials and unlimited runs. You may be thinking of stock shelby's (07-12) they average low-mid 12s.I ran a 12.39 in a STOCK cobra with a ported eaton and 2 runs. A port doesn't add hp, it allows you to safely run higher boost without overspinning the blower. I believe at the time I was running 13lbs? Regardless, I trapped at 116.96 mph. So yes, In the two runs I was allowed I could not get my stock tires to hook. Perhaps i should of ran drag radials. i'm bored with you. :burn:

Last edited:

03cobra5485

Established Member
Ya what happened there eh.. Nice cobra btw love that color :beer:

thanks :beer: i painted it about a year ago, took me two months to find a color i liked lol..i saw a thread not too long ago about you swapping an 03 cobra motor into a gt..you end up finishing the project?

Last edited:

zacmustang03

Established Member
thanks :beer: i painted it about a year ago, took me two months to find a color i liked lol..i saw a thread not too long ago about you swapping an 03 cobra motor into a gt..you end up finishing the project?

I am taking it to the dyno in a week!! For anyone who thinks this swap is a good idea.... Make sure you have alot of money to throw around.. The only advantages are the fact i have sra from my gt and the car is slightly lighter than a cobra.. But the cost was high, i could of just bought a cobra. So that picture in my sig was taken a few days ago there is about 7 feet of snow here so i was just pushing it out to get it ready for the trailer... I havent gotten it quite finished due to the weather (gears , axles a few odds and ends) so the guy is putting the rest of it together for me should have numbers in a month.. looking for anything over 500.. :banana:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
No. Stock verts run low 13's, maybe hit 12's with drag radials and unlimited runs. You may be thinking of stock shelby's (07-12) they average low-mid 12s.I ran a 12.39 in a STOCK cobra with a ported eaton and 2 runs. A port doesn't add hp, it allows you to safely run higher boost without overspinning the blower. I believe at the time I was running 13lbs? Regardless, I trapped at 116.96 mph. So yes, In the two runs I was allowed I could not get my stock tires to hook. Perhaps i should of ran drag radials. i'm bored with you. :burn:

So you ran 12.3 with a STOCK Cobra with a ported eaton? :lol1::lol1:

I know a local guy that ran much faster than you with a pulley only 03 Cobra. So you are saying stock 03 Cobras run low 13's?

03cobra5485

Established Member
I am taking it to the dyno in a week!! For anyone who thinks this swap is a good idea.... Make sure you have alot of money to throw around.. The only advantages are the fact i have sra from my gt and the car is slightly lighter than a cobra.. But the cost was high, i could of just bought a cobra. So that picture in my sig was taken a few days ago there is about 7 feet of snow here so i was just pushing it out to get it ready for the trailer... I havent gotten it quite finished due to the weather (gears , axles a few odds and ends) so the guy is putting the rest of it together for me should have numbers in a month.. looking for anything over 500.. :banana:

Yeah I have heard its a pain to do the swap..and lots of money on top of it. Keeping the sra is a GREAT idea, no wheel hop, better traction and not to mention rebuilding an independent rear is big bucks.. I like the color combo you went with..you should def be at 500 if not a little over with that set up, you definitely spared no expense on the build! What's the name of the shop you are getting it tuned at? Your in for a fun ride, love the way my ported blower sounded!

Users who are viewing this thread