Body Shop

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
I'm in need of some help... Anyone know of a REPUTABLE Body shop that could handle the task of color sanding/wet sanding my freshly painted car? I also would need some body panels aligned and fitted correctly.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul

TRBO VNM

I know Scott, I see him at the gym I go to in the morning, good guy

this guy right here. (blown86) he does my work and it is top notch. in time he will be repainting my front end and putting some coats of clear on the car.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
this guy right here. (blown86) he does my work and it is top notch. in time he will be repainting my front end and putting some coats of clear on the car.

Thanks Jason, for the vote of confidence Pauls already PM'd me and I'm going to contact my friend to see what can be done on his car. I don't do bodywork though Jason I only paint cars but I have good contacts. Hopefully it will all pan out for Paul

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I dont mean to hijack the thread but I too have a car that needs to be touched up in a spot, hit a thin spot/area in the paint on my sisters eclipse with a P/C when i was buffing out scratches and I took off the very very top layer of color, still shiny underneath though..go figure..dumb move on my part

Users who are viewing this thread