Bob's Ultimate GT350 Oil Separators NOW AVAILABLE

Van@RevanRacing

A couple of weeks ago I flew up to Seattle to do a track day with a good friend of mine in his new GT350. Before we headed up to The Ridge Motorsports Park we went over to Brad's Custom Auto and outfitted his car with a Bob's Ultimate Oil Separator on the passenger side and then tackled making the first Bob's Driver Side Ultimate Oil Separator for the GT350. Those of you that were fortunate enough to make the GT350 North American Track Tour might have noticed that these oil separators were installed on all of the track tour cars that Ford used for the track tour.

Everything mounts up nice and clean on the driver side.

IMG_7760_zpszb7h4a1h.jpg
"]
IMG_7760_zpszb7h4a1h.jpg
[/URL]

For a limited time Revan Racing will be exclusively offering the Oil Separators for the GT350 and a 5% Off Discount with free domestic USA Shipping COUPON CODE IS SVTP at check out!!

http://www.revanracing.com/products.php?product=Bob%27s-Auto-Sports-%22Ultimate%22-GT350-Oil-Separators-Passenger-and-Driver-Sides

Van

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Steve makes some nice stuff and it's good to see you working with him to get this one done. The fact that these have drains is a huge improvement over the FR separators. And the hardware used in this kit.....damn. I'm envious of the mystery blue car owner!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Yes. I had a similar kit on my GT500 and was blown away by the quality. This is an extremely slick setup.

cluscher

Established Member
Steve makes some nice stuff and it's good to see you working with him to get this one done. The fact that these have drains is a huge improvement over the FR separators. And the hardware used in this kit.....damn. I'm envious of the mystery blue car owner!

:shrug:

cluscher

Established Member
Here's some more pics of both sides. I waited for Bob's because the quality and effectiveness was proven with the GT500 community, and I wanted something that drained easily without a mess.

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

Last edited:

rmurer

Established Member
Off topic a bit but does anyone know where i can get that braided type hose, it like to get those for my catch cans.

scratch that, guess i just needed to google for a bit longer. Got it figured out.

Last edited:

Steve@BAS

Established Member

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Steve makes awesome catch cans for Ford Mustangs.

The owner switched over to Amsoil which has less shear. Had we keep the OEM Oil in the car it has greater shear and the separators would have collected additional oil.

Very true Van, it sure would have. Motorcraft 5W-50 would have been at least double that amount since the formulation evaporates twice as much as Amsoil 5W-50.

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Van let me know when these became available. Suffice it to say, I pulled the Ford Racing separators and replaced them with Bob's in piano black. Very slick setup. Writeup to come.

___zzzz12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread