Bob lazar: Area 51 & Flying saucers NETFLIX

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
....It either experiences no inertia from its quick movements or the quick movements are actually our eyes/brains playing tricks on us?.......

I've heard "inertia damping" mentioned many times (in other episodes). Obviously there has to be something like that, or all living creatures instantly turned to mush.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
People think Russian and chinese goverments believe this stuff?

I miss Rainmaker

Our government is trying to keep the Russians and Chinese in the dark when it comes to technology we have gained from captured or downed UFOs. Russia and the Chinese are doing the same. It's all a game of chess. They too have had their contacts with UFOs. Everyone is trying to figure out how close the other is to cloaking, gravity manipulation and other forms of propulsion that doesn't make noise or heat signatures etc. BL is believed to be a source of misinformation for our government. That's the conspiracy. Is he or isn't he a government agent.

blk02edge

Established Member
Our government is trying to keep the Russians and Chinese in the dark when it comes to technology we have gained from captured or downed UFOs. Russia and the Chinese are doing the same. It's all a game of chess. They too have had their contacts with UFOs. Everyone is trying to figure out how close the other is to cloaking, gravity manipulation and other forms of propulsion that doesn't make noise or heat signatures etc. BL is believed to be a source of misinformation for our government. That's the conspiracy. Is he or isn't he a government agent.
Oh gotcha, I read that wrong then

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Trying to watch the Netflix special, but it totally sucks. I made it halfway through.

coposrv

Established Member
I remember this guy from Arthur C Clark shows on discovery when it was a decent channel. Interesting for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread