ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Has anyone seen this special on Netflix? !!!!!:eek:

99026495-0592-40C6-A77A-DA39FCE16A86.jpeg

59704F09-8196-42F5-AEA2-3BFA4C56F0F6.jpeg

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I watched both and each had their own pros and cons. I couldn't stand the voice over work on the Netflix documentary.

I actually watched a video about this guy a year or two ago. Very interesting story.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't find the Netflix movie (whatever you want to call it) to be very enlightening. I pretty much knew what Lazar's story was.

E

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I finished listening to the podcast, but haven’t seen the show on Netflix. I’ve been following Bob Lazar since the nineties and have always been intrigued by his story.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I wasn't a huge fan of the documentary, it was too overproduced imo. I recommend you listen to this Podcast:

Now THAT was interesting. I don't have Netflix anymore but I'll see if I can't find this elsewhere.

oldmachguy

Established Member
Just because the dude’s background is a little shady <cough> doesn’t mean he’s FOS about everything. Pretty interesting stuff.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
The podcast most definitely trumps the documentary. He has a very interesting story that gets you thinking about the possibilities of what is out there.

A LOT of weird sh1t, that's for sure.

Heck, could easily be aliens here on Earth right now. I know if I was an alien, I'd be most definitely wanting to come to Earth and watch the shenanigans of the crazy humans. That'd be waaayyyy better than Netflix, hahaha.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I particularly like Bob's explanation that a civilization that can travel here isn't necessarily "smarter" than us. What did y'all think about that?

kb67

Established Member
Premium Member
I particularly like Bob's explanation that a civilization that can travel here isn't necessarily "smarter" than us. What did y'all think about that?

A stable version of element 115 is the key if we make that stuff in quantity we open a lot of doors. Other civilizations may have it as a natural occurring element so if we had it we could possibly be right there with them traveling around. Or maybe we do have it now but we can't figure out how to work with it enough to fully utilize it.

Lazar seems to be like hey this is what I did this stuff is not from here and my life got crazy after I talked about it. At the end of the documentary he got raided at his business. The vibe I picked up was he has a sample of 115 or it was thought that he may have a sample, he strikes me as that kind of guy of course if he did have a sample it would put his story in a whole new light.

Kiohtee

Established Member
A stable version of element 115 is the key if we make that stuff in quantity we open a lot of doors. Other civilizations may have it as a natural occurring element so if we had it we could possibly be right there with them traveling around. Or maybe we do have it now but we can't figure out how to work with it enough to fully utilize it.

Lazar seems to be like hey this is what I did this stuff is not from here and my life got crazy after I talked about it. At the end of the documentary he got raided at his business. The vibe I picked up was he has a sample of 115 or it was thought that he may have a sample, he strikes me as that kind of guy of course if he did have a sample it would put his story in a whole new light.

I can't tell you how bad I want Bob to have something, almost anything, that will flip our worlds upside down.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

Well, when the guy brought up element 115 and saying that it’s basically common knowledge that he snuck out a sample of 115, he got a bit annoyed by it and didn’t want to talk about it at all. I think he did take a sample and doesn’t want to say anything because I’m pretty sure he’d go to jail for awhile for stealing it.
Maybe he’s waiting until he can figure out how it works to say he does have some of it.

Crazy how they erased his background and birth certificate.

kb67

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, when the guy brought up element 115 and saying that it’s basically common knowledge that he snuck out a sample of 115, he got a bit annoyed by it and didn’t want to talk about it at all. I think he did take a sample and doesn’t want to say anything because I’m pretty sure he’d go to jail for awhile for stealing it.
Maybe he’s waiting until he can figure out how it works to say he does have some of it.

Crazy how they erased his background and birth certificate.

Lazar would have had a hard time getting a sample out. Then he has it where would he keep it for safe keeping. They would have climbed all up in him after he went public. If they laid waste to his background and birth certificate you know his private life is never private again after what he did. So yeah he'd be annoyed by even the suggestion he might have some of it even if he did truly have some. Its probably after he passes on something will emerge then. They still watch him they will always watch him just to jack around with him that is why the timing of the raid during the documentary.

For a dude who Stanton Friedman swears is a fake the dude draws a crowd quick out of nowhere. You don't see that with a lot of these UFO deals.

Kiohtee

Established Member
My only concern is that if what he's saying is fake and has no merit, why are people trying so hard to disrupt his life and change the world he existed in as everyone knows it? That's not something people do if there really isn't anything to hide/going on.

GodStang

Established Member

Very believable. Say "intelligent civilization" started on a planted 1000 years before our time line and made advancements at the same rate as us. That would mean they would have a 1000 years technology on us. I would think they don't have to be more intelligent but could be more advanced if that makes sense do to time.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Very believable. Say "intelligent civilization" started on a planted 1000 years before our time line and made advancements at the same rate as us. That would mean they would have a 1000 years technology on us. I would think they don't have to be more intelligent but could be more advanced if that makes sense do to time.

His argument was that because this civilization is supposedly from the Zeta Reticuli system, the naturally occurring materials there may give them an automatic leg up, mainly if 115 was a plentiful source there. He argued that not everyone will start with the steam engine and evolve from there, but that maybe these crafts could be their first experiments. How he explained them coming to our world and observing us, maybe impressed by the way we do things, was pretty funny.

I'm also intrigued by just how small these crafts supposedly are.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
A LOT of weird sh1t, that's for sure.

Heck, could easily be aliens here on Earth right now. I know if I was an alien, I'd be most definitely wanting to come to Earth and watch the shenanigans of the crazy humans. That'd be waaayyyy better than Netflix, hahaha.
p
If I were an Alien, I’d equip myself with a slightly smaller penis.

Users who are viewing this thread