BMR K-member and A-Arm Sale

BMR Tech 2

BMR is happy to bring amazing savings to all of our loyal customers. For the next 30 days, save 20% AND get free shipping on all K-member and a-arm packages! You can take advantage of this sale by ordering direct, or through your favorite BMR dealer!

13987379_1178789855476728_4203815110531094056_o.jpg

Offer valid through 9/10

Last edited:

BMR Tech 2

We do not have a code for this sale. Just shoot me a PM, email, or call me and I can get you set up. All of my contact info is in my signature. :thumbsup:

BMR Tech 2

Because of all the interest in this sale, we've decided to keep the sale rolling for another week! The sale is now good until 9/16, so get in touch if you want to get in on the action!

rustang1

Established Member
Was the EPAS issues on the 2011 models ever figured out when using the arms? Is it just hit and miss?

BMR Tech 2

is the 20% taken off at checkout or is there a code?

You'd have to call in, we don't have a code for it. I'll shoot you a message!

Was the EPAS issues on the 2011 models ever figured out when using the arms? Is it just hit and miss?

The EPAS issue was a result of Fords rack programming. The issue was mostly with early 2011 cars, but some 2012s also had the problem too. Newer 12+ cars shouldn't have any problems with EPAS. It is a bit hit or miss on the earlier cars, but it can be fixed with a newer rack or a Ford Racing rack. Unfortunately, the problem isn't isolated to just BMR arms, but any a-arms with upgraded bushings like some of the poly kits that you see out there. The higher durometer freaks the rack out and causes the shudder.

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Couldn't be happier with mine. Just driving it around the block after having everything installed and you can instantly tell there's something special about these parts. Really well done guys. I'll have a full write up soon, but I'd definitely recommend this set up to everyone. Here's mine:

29582713691_c69c295f45_b.jpg

BMR Tech 2

Couldn't be happier with mine. Just driving it around the block after having everything installed and you can instantly tell there's something special about these parts. Really well done guys. I'll have a full write up soon, but I'd definitely recommend this set up to everyone. Here's mine:

Awesome, Jurrian! Glad to see you got everything installed!

Lemonth

Established Member
Got mine installed, feels great! Also matches my Race Red color almost perfectly haha. When I first installed it I also installed caster/camber plates and bumpsteer kits, so my alignment was atrocious and the vibrations were terrible. I was very worried that the K-Member had tons of vibrations, but after an alignment it was awesome! The vibrations aren't really noticeable when driving, you only feel it when it's idling after a cold start and when the fans kick on. Only gripe is that it was missing two washers, so I had to make one to fit. I also installed the A-Arm support brace a week or so after the K-member after seeing it wasn't that expensive and actually seemed beneficial; though it seems like something that should've been included personally. It would have been nice to somehow keep my transmission air scoop on though. I might get the chassis brace just to give a little cover to my steering rack.

Last edited:

gt5.0coyote

Established Member

Now that looks really good!!!!!! Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread