BMR Anti Roll Bar

Blackmax

Established Member
My BMR ARB is banging pretty bad and I need new poly bushings. I cant get a hold of anyone at BMR and cant see replacements on their site. Has anyone had this problem and have idea where to get bushings?

54First

Grouchy Old Guy
Established Member
It's 4:00 PM in California so it's 7:00 PM in Florida. They're closed. Call them in the AM. 5:00AM or 6:00 AM your time. If you've got all the measurements try Energy Suspension or Prothane for bushings. BMR in the AM is probably the easiest.

Steve

Last edited:

Blackmax

Established Member
It's 4:00 PM in California so it's 7:00 PM in Florida. They're closed. Call them in the AM. 5:00AM or 6:00 AM your time. If you've got all the measurements try Energy Suspension or Prothane for bushings. BMR in the AM is probably the easiest.

Steve

I realise that but did call first thing this morning 5 times, I did speak to someone but they said only Dillon can sell Mustang stuff. I'll try tomorrow.

Blackmax

Established Member
Go grab Kelly Aiken on Facebook.

bj

Its all good , a friend has 2 bushings on a rear sway bar kit he hasn't installed yet. I would suggest anyone with the BMR bar to have a couple of extra 1 3/8 poly bushings on hand. Looks like I'll make Friday racing afterall.

BMR Tech 2

I'm sorry to hear that you had a hard time getting a hold of us. You can always shoot me an email, PM me here, or message me on FB if you're having a hard time getting through the phones. I usually get in at 9 AM EST. The guy you spoke to on the phone probably didn't want to get you the wrong bushings (we specialize in different product lines here). I'm glad to hear you got the bushings you need, but if you need another set, drop me a line!

Blackmax

Established Member
I'm sorry to hear that you had a hard time getting a hold of us. You can always shoot me an email, PM me here, or message me on FB if you're having a hard time getting through the phones. I usually get in at 9 AM EST. The guy you spoke to on the phone probably didn't want to get you the wrong bushings (we specialize in different product lines here). I'm glad to hear you got the bushings you need, but if you need another set, drop me a line!

I understand, you guys are busy. The roll bar has been great and I have no complaints as it performs great on the street and track. Its only been a problem now that I'm launching much harder and getting 1.40 60 foot times. I'm going to order a couple of spare sets to have on hand.

Users who are viewing this thread