BMR Anti-Roll bar results

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Here's my setup, 2013 A6 stock longblock, 2b converter, CPR turbo, Corn fed. Car is 3600lb without driver.

Suspension setup is BMR lowering springs, Strange single adjustables up front. Viking double adjustables out back, BMR rear Poly upper and lower control arms, Upper and lower relocator mounts.

Tires and wheels are Racestar big and littles 275/60/15 MT ET Pros in the rear.

I was having problems with traction, would hook every other pass, sometimes not at all. When it did hook the car would twist badly. I was seing 1.4x 60's it did a 1.3x one time. I installed a BMR Anti-roll and love it!

Went to the track last night, I was running 8-8.5psi leaving on the transbrake @ 3200rpm on 4lbs of boost. Ran 5 times. The car dead hooked every pass! And left very straight. Out of 5 runs my best 60' was 1.33 and worst was 1.35. Unfortantly I was having a 1-2 shift problem was hitting the limiter pretty bad every pass. Due to that my best pass was a 9.80 worst was a 10.0

Also the street manors are very good. I actually think the car rides better with it.

[youtube_browser]QJytjufVnFs[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
those 60 times are very consisent and fast. i didnt think u could even run the anti -roll on street setup so thats good to know.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
those 60 times are very consisent and fast. i didnt think u could even run the anti -roll on street setup so thats good to know.

The BMR Anti-roll is a "street" version. Poly mounted, very quiet

Very nice man! Car is hauling ass! Those are some killer 60 ft's.

Thanks man. I'm very happy with the results of the CPR turbo kit, car is a beast! Theres def more left in the ET once we get the 1-2 shift ironed out.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
The BMR Anti-roll is a "street" version. Poly mounted, very quiet

Thanks man. I'm very happy with the results of the CPR turbo kit, car is a beast! Theres def more left in the ET once we get the 1-2 shift ironed out.

Hell yea there is, isn't chris tuning it? Im sure he will get it ironed out.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Stock rear gear?

Yes stock 3.15 rear gear

Hell yea there is, isn't chris tuning it? Im sure he will get it ironed out.

Yes Chris is tuning it. He is diligently working on it, probably as we speak. Chris is a great tuner and great to work with. He was on call last night, checking my logs and sending me revisions after every pass.

dennisn

Established Member
Went to the track last night, I was running 8-8.5psi leaving on the transbrake @ 3200rpm on 4lbs of boost. Ran 5 times. The car dead hooked every pass! And left very straight. Out of 5 runs my best 60' was 1.33 and worst was 1.35. Unfortantly I was having a 1-2 shift problem was hitting the limiter pretty bad every pass.

[youtube_browser]QJytjufVnFs[/youtube_browser]

Has anyone figured out why this happens? I've heard of multiple people that have had this problem. Never hear if someone's fixed it and if they did what they found.

referring to to hitting limiter on 1-2 shift

Last edited:

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing your build.

Me too lol. Im hoiping sometime this year or beginning of next being able to purchase my kit. Did you do anything to your stock motor for it to handle the power? Im thinking ati balancer and OPG's? Ill be on probably 6#'s for awhile while i build the trans, short block, and fuel system.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Me too lol. Im hoiping sometime this year or beginning of next being able to purchase my kit. Did you do anything to your stock motor for it to handle the power? Im thinking ati balancer and OPG's? Ill be on probably 6#'s for awhile while i build the trans, short block, and fuel system.

I did OPG and ATI balancer, I have a Fore level 2 fuel system and E85

GA Boss

1-2 shift issues...had same problem, tried the Ford metal line and Motul 660 brake fluid, it helped some but still locked me out at times. After RXT twin disc I have never had the issue again, the 1-2 lockout was a hydraulic problem.

dennisn

Established Member
1-2 shift issues...had same problem, tried the Ford metal line and Motul 660 brake fluid, it helped some but still locked me out at times. After RXT twin disc I have never had the issue again, the 1-2 lockout was a hydraulic problem.

I was referring to people with a6 using the transbrake. Seems others have had same issue hitting limiter while using it on the 1-2 shift.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
She was a beast!! I had the best seat in the house during your faster run!! :rockon:

Car looks good going down the track bud. Wish I woulda had a camera to snap a pic!! Glad TRZ got the rear setup and the arb is doing it's job.

O, and I'm done prepping :D time for that swap. Mwahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread