Blue stripes on white '03 PICS

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by ur bittn
$500.00, I check on getting it painted on 2,000-3,000 and with the vinyl you can remove it in the future. but i think its there to stay!

Damn it looks awesome man but $500!!!!! for vinyl??????? I got my vinyl stripes off of ebay for $30 to my house!!! It is the higest quality automotive outdoor vinyl. I plan to take my car to like fast signs or something to have them put it on. Did you do it yourself?

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
That combo is slick. Not really a fan of white cars but the addition of those stripes really makes your car stand out. I think black strips with graphite 10th anniv. wheels would look good on my car but I'm too much of a baby to do it. If I get motivated I might photoshop some on my car.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Only white can get away with stripes like that, that looks kick ass, very unique!

poppakap

The Anti Rice
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Really didn't think I would like them when I saw the title of this thread but they look bad a$$......Ive seen some that tried to "line" the stripes up with the vents on the hood and didn't look right yours look perfect very nice......

ditto

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Now all you need to do is spray paint that white square behind the cobra flat black!

2814v

Established Member
That is the best stripe job I have seen on a 03, the installer did a killer job.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice! I'm not a big fan of stripes but it really looks great. Definitely makes you stand out from all the others. :)

NewGuy

I like the stripes, but the wheels are too big for my taste. But if you like it, that's all that matters. :beer:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Beautiful. Now you just need to fill in the Cobra letters in the back. I'd go with black, unless someone has a better idea.

Users who are viewing this thread