Blue Oval Ford Bash Vid, Lots of Ford's and one lone Z06

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
[youtube_browser]IYp3i-c3-FQ[/youtube_browser]

Here's my video from this past weekend at the Blue Oval Bash. Was lots of fun!! Shout out to BumbleBee03 and everyone else who helped with this event. Lots of good looking fast cars there. Thanks for letting a Chevy show up and have some fun. :burnout:Was really good to meet everyone and put some faces to a screen name. :beer:

If I didn't get any footage of you I apologize. Was hard to get everyone. I'm still learning on my videos, so go easy on me. Like and subscribe to my youtube channel. I'm going to try to start putting vids up once a week or so, and any positive feedback or encouragement helps!! :rockon:

Greg

smitty2919

Established Member
Nice video.

It looks awkward shifting a vette into 3rd lol. Having to tuck your elbow into your side like that. Car sounds great though! Corsa exhaust?

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
Nice little vid man. I wish the cobras shifter placement was like the Z's! I feel like I need an arm extension to shift the cobra

venomws6

Established Member
Great video man your car is sick..
I subscribed for more great videos :rockon:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Nice videos can't wait to go to another
Event, we all need to go to pony wars Chevy vs ford in Valdosta Georgia in February. You'll have more Chevy partners to play! Haha

Schism

Established Member
Nice job man! I see that you are really getting the hang of editing! :beer:
I want to see what your car will do in the 1320.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nicely done video! That must have been a blast. If any Chevy was to be allowed in, I'm glad it was yours. :)

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
Nice video.

It looks awkward shifting a vette into 3rd lol. Having to tuck your elbow into your side like that. Car sounds great though! Corsa exhaust?

Thanks!! American Racing longtubes, catted X, and B&B Fusion catback.

Great video man your car is sick..
I subscribed for more great videos :rockon:

Thanks!!

Thanks man!! Glad to see the Mach is still running good.

NTXRockr

Established Member
Nice ride, digging the burnt orange on the Z's lately

Man, that yellow Mustang looked like he got out in front everytime...until spinning at 150ft LOL. It was a blast and I enjoyed those last few races against you (ran my best that last one too), will definitely have a rematch once I get some rubber underneath and somehow figure out how to shave 0.5 seconds and 10mph to keep up with you haha!!!

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Nice video.

That's awesome! That's exactly how I shift in my S4. Never miss a 3rd gear shift that way. Your arm is lined up to go right into third. Don't really have to do that in the Shelby though. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread