Blue Inserts?

rondog622

Established Member
Hey Guys,
I'm looking for a little advice. When I was doing the paint correction on my black vert, I had the plastic all taped off with blue painters tape. I was taking pictures of the process. When doing so, I really liked how the blue and black went together. So i'm contemplating putting blue inserts instead of the gray ones I have now. I tried googling it to find some pics out there but couldnt find any. Anyone ever seen this combo? I have seen a bunch of sonic blue bumpers with black inserts and that looks great. I went on Bob Whites website and I like the ford blue, its a little darker. What to you guys think?

Thanks,
Ron
:beer:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I think it would look good and it would be different. I had red inserts photoshopped into my car and wasnt happy with how it looked. I would do blue on your car

rondog622

Established Member
ava6y7a2.jpg

Thats one of the pics i took where u can see the colors
I think im gonna go for it. Its just stickers

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
i think black and blue is such a slick combo. i'm dreaming of the day I can get a 2013 Black GT500 with Grabber blue stripes. the sickest combo of all!

TMIProducts

Established Member
Just chiming in that it could be done - I'm doing a set with PINK (yes pink) suede inserts right now for a girl building a Breast Cancer Awarness Saleen (yes, Saleen). So sonic blue is an option if you wanted to pursue it. The custom color would be an up charge, but you could save some coin and do vinyl on the dark charcoal area instead of leather. Just a thought, and I agree Blue inserts on dark charcoal seats would be killer. Let me toss another idea in there - Bright Blue contrast stitching around the outside perimeter!!

Users who are viewing this thread