Blue Flams From TailPipe

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow you got some issues... better check out all the electrical and computer. Might need the dealer on this one.

2004silvercobra

Established Member
i bet all your rides do it at one point or another. every one i have seen have done it, u just need to watch for it

mysticalsnake

Established Member
well, your A/F would probably be down in the same area as mine as i do the same thing:pepper:lol my A/F on my dyno pull averaged around 10.25 that is VERY RIIIIIIIICH. i believe i was told the sweet spot on these cars is in the 11.5-11.8 range

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Rich... What happens is there is too much fuel that is not combusting internally and make it out... Or at least that is how it is on Jet Engines and most engines have the same principles> SUCK>SQUEEZE>BANG>BOOM

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
well, your A/F would probably be down in the same area as mine as i do the same thing:pepper:lol my A/F on my dyno pull averaged around 10.25 that is VERY RIIIIIIIICH. i believe i was told the sweet spot on these cars is in the 11.5-11.8 range

Yep, the 11.5 - 11.8 range is consider optimum. Factory Terminators are set up very rich.

I8YourSS

Youtube.com bad68camaros
Established Member
i have video thats how i found out i will post on youtube titled cobra blue flames will post tomorrow

So Copy And paste
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=4oM0iNRkm1s"]YouTube - cobra blueflames[/ame]

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
mine does it when i'mracing.....as do some of my other friends' cobras
its nothing to worry about

Users who are viewing this thread